Flying back home tomorrow

Old Jun 5th 2012, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

richardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud of
Default Flying back home tomorrow

Almost back home. We fly back to the UK tomorrow after almost 5 years in Canada (Vancouver & Toronto). What an adventure, so many ups and a few downs but I don't regret our decision to move here for one moment.

Staying with relatives in Leighton Buzzard and moving back to London once the Olympics are over (and we secure work).

I just realized that we return with double the cash savings we left with 5 years ago and a few more assets so things are not bad, Canada has been good for me and if it was not for the lack of work in my sector in Toronto I think we would still be here. Ultimately though I think a return was always on the cards.

I cannot wait to head out to a grease spoon for an artery clogging breakfast!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 4:21 pm
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying back home tomorrow

Originally Posted by richardm123
Almost back home. We fly back to the UK tomorrow after almost 5 years in Canada (Vancouver & Toronto). What an adventure, so many ups and a few downs but I don't regret our decision to move here for one moment.

Staying with relatives in Leighton Buzzard and moving back to London once the Olympics are over (and we secure work).

I just realized that we return with double the cash savings we left with 5 years ago and a few more assets so things are not bad, Canada has been good for me and if it was not for the lack of work in my sector in Toronto I think we would still be here. Ultimately though I think a return was always on the cards.

OOH lucky you!
Keep us up to date on BE's!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

britwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck!!!! Safe travels
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:15 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, and safe flight.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

J.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond reputeJ.JsOH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad to hear your foreign experience has been positive - and welcome back.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you and enjoy "the greasy spoon" oh for that wonderful bacon! Great attitude!
Old Jun 6th 2012, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Congrats! Look forward to hearing more
Old Jun 6th 2012, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sunny, sunny Eastbourne UK, was Nova Scotia, Canada
ramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant futureramblingsue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by richardm123

Good for you and enjoy that breakfast .. I am sick of what passes for brekkies here - bacon(sort of), eggs, toast and home fries . Where's the baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried onions ? ..you know a well balanced meal to start the day !! I would prob pass on the fried bread !
Old Jun 6th 2012, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

richardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud of

Thank you all for the kind words. 12 hours to the flight, will keep everyone updated!
Old Jun 6th 2012, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Have a safe journey and enjoy it all
Old Jun 6th 2012, 5:19 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes. Don't forget to post when you are settled and have Bacon Butty for me.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Good luck.

Yea when you get to the greasy spoon, you will the egg as its comes, white bread and all the works. No more Q&A before you get your breakfast. lol
Old Jun 8th 2012, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Ah, cooked breakfasts, I`ve been back three weeks and had far too many!
Good luck, Richard and family. We`ll have been away five years as well when we all officially return. It`s flown by for me.Best wishes for the future