Family visa threats HELP

Old Mar 10th 2018, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

Patcharaxo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family visa threats HELP

I am currently visiting my family in the uk with a family visa. I used to live in England since I was 4. I was here on a residential visa, my mother remarried an English man and he took us to the UK. I went to school and lived most of my childhood here with my younger half sisters. Until I was 10 years old I was moved back to Thailand with my family. My step father, and two half sisters having a British party ssport. Whereas me and my mother didn’t. Even though we could apply due to the fact we lived there for more than 5 years. My step father never made me a passport and adopted me. Now I’m 22, and I come often to visit my family because I live in Thailand on my own, my mother re-entered the country with a spouse visa and is applying for citizenship but she had to redue her 5 years because we were gone for more than the expected time of absence. Visiting my mother I noticed some very strange things, how she’s not happy married and my step father never made us a passport because he wanted to control her and I. Finding this out now after all these years, I can’t see my mother like this. She’s scared because she’s scared to divorce him because he threatened he wouldn’t finish the visa and would throw her out the country and take full custody of my half sisters. There are people around us that see the abuse that’s going on, that he won’t let her divorce him and is keeping her married so he has control. My uncle and and aunt live next door. My aunt is Thai, and has been living here all her life so she has duo citizenship. My uncle is retired however has enough income in the bank. My mother is so scared to divorce my step father, is there anyway for my mother to stay permanently in the UK with my sisters? I can’t let her go through this pain anymore. She has lived here again for 3 years and is in the process of her citizenship (waiting another two years). Please I don’t know who to contact and what to do, is there anyway to help my mother without her leaving her children?

Kind regards