Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

DVLA return envelope with address

DVLA return envelope with address

Old Sep 28th 2017, 11:53 am
Michicko

Michicko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DVLA return envelope with address

Hi guys. I receive a form from dvla including a return envelope. The envelope have already a written address on the front. Is this where i will send the form i filled up. The address is swansea sa99 1yw . I paid my license through online. And the identity proof i will send is my brp. I thought the address to send back documents issued inside the uk is dvla swansea sa99 1ad. And non uk documentd is sa99 1af, im pretty confused
Old Sep 28th 2017, 12:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DVLA return envelope with address

Originally Posted by Yukayuka
Hi guys. I receive a form from dvla including a return envelope. The envelope have already a written address on the front. Is this where i will send the form i filled up. The address is swansea sa99 1yw . I paid my license through online. And the identity proof i will send is my brp. I thought the address to send back documents issued inside the uk is dvla swansea sa99 1ad. And non uk documentd is sa99 1af, im pretty confused
Use the return envelope, that's what it's for. Those three post codes are all for DVLA but different sections, don't worry about it.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 12:43 pm
Michicko

Thank you moneypenny20. One more question i hope you can help me. Im little bit confused about finding the serial number in my brp card. I need it to fill up my driving license form and i dont know if the serial number is the one that called unique card number which is located in the upper right side of the card in the front card or the other one which is the Machine readable zone (mrz) located at the back of the card in the bottom. The so called. IRGB**********<<<<<<<<<<<***************<
<<<<<<<<<<>****<<****<<<<<<<<<<
Thank you
Old Sep 28th 2017, 12:59 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you moneypenny20. One more question i hope you can help me. Im little bit confused about finding the serial number in my brp card. I need it to fill up my driving license form and i dont know if the serial number is the one that called unique card number which is located in the upper right side of the card in the front card or the other one which is the Machine readable zone (mrz) located at the back of the card in the bottom. The so called. IRGB**********<<<<<<<<<<<***************<
<<<<<<<<<<>****<<****<<<<<<<<<<
Thank you
From a quick Google I would say it's the number top right on the front - called the Unique Permit Number. Don't worry about the word 'serial', they're probably just using a generic word to cover all manner of different cards.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 1:07 pm
Michicko

Alright moneypenny20 your such a big help now i can complete my provisional driving license form. . In all to be sure, I have my drivinglicense form signed and filled up, BRP, passort size picture stick in the form. All inside the returned envelope DVLA have sent and ready to post. Is this all correct? Thank you so much.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 1:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Alright moneypenny20 your such a big help now i can complete my provisional driving license form. . In all to be sure, I have my drivinglicense form signed and filled up, BRP, passort size picture stick in the form. All inside the returned envelope DVLA have sent and ready to post. Is this all correct? Thank you so much.
Never having done what you're doing I couldn't say for sure but as long as you've done everything asked of you on the forms and any information forms then I would imagine that's it.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 1:20 pm
Michicko

I think thats it moneypenny. Thank you again