Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

CITY WITH CULTURE,NIGHT LIFE AND SPORTING EVENTS IN UK?

CITY WITH CULTURE,NIGHT LIFE AND SPORTING EVENTS IN UK?

Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:07 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CITY WITH CULTURE,NIGHT LIFE AND SPORTING EVENTS IN UK?

Originally Posted by OrkneytoPortugal
My flat was in Waverley Park, parallel to Milton St. We were on the park side of the street - fabulous view, right over to Berwick Law on a clear day if you hung out the window! It cost £5,000 in 1976
Yep, looked in Waverley Park as well - trouble is a one bed is now around 120K and a two bed is 150K+. I suspect having the assembly building just down the road has helped to prod those prices up. If we move back to the UK its a place we'd like to live in.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 1:08 am
Banned

Location: Orlando,Florida,living in Buckinghamshire for next 6 weeks.
YankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the new contributions to this thread.I look forward to the spring because I am ready to travel.Funny how spring has a feeling of a new beginning
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:24 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YankeemovingAbroad
Thank you for the new contributions to this thread.I look forward to the spring because I am ready to travel.Funny how spring has a feeling of a new beginning
This is when most people sell their properties in the UK.