Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Broadband and TV Packages :D

Broadband and TV Packages :D

Old Jun 17th 2013, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Nicola1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Broadband and TV Packages :D

I know, I know, but this is important too!

Can anyone recommend who we should go with/research further when we arrive for our broadband and satellite packages?

We're heavy on internet usage and would like a good variety of tv, we're not into sports so those channels won't be important, but we do like our series and movies (and cartoons for the kids).

Thanks again,
Old Jun 17th 2013, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Broadband and TV Packages :D

Hi, Nicola1, we live in Yorkshire and are with Virgin Media, mostly because it offered the fastest broadband speed and Mr J needs that for work. They also do complete tv/phone/broadband packages and mobile phone too!
You can also try www.moneysavingexpert.com for tons of information and comparison websites.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 4:33 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Broadband and TV Packages :D

Originally Posted by Nicola1
I know, I know, but this is important too!

Can anyone recommend who we should go with/research further when we arrive for our broadband and satellite packages?

We're heavy on internet usage and would like a good variety of tv, we're not into sports so those channels won't be important, but we do like our series and movies (and cartoons for the kids).

Thanks again,
Phones - these are superb. We had used them for a year or so. Only dream of this in Canada now!

giffgaff