Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

British Canadian citizen with Canadian family

British Canadian citizen with Canadian family

Old May 26th 2013, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

tratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond reputetratcliffe71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Canadian citizen with Canadian family

Been a crazy week around here. Since finding out thus info we have decided to make it a goal to move to the UK.

First step, my wife needs to get her Dad's birth certificate from England. Then, she needs her mom's death certificate to be able to apply for their marriage certificate. So complicated. Once she has that she will apply for her passport. I am not worried about getting mine, so we just want to make sure she can get to the point of getting here's first.

Once that is done I will get mine and the kids done.
We are planning to move next fall, which gives us a year and a bit to get everything planned out.

Exciting but scary at the same time. For now we research and set a plan and goals to make this a reality.
Old May 27th 2013, 4:55 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Canadian citizen with Canadian family

Originally Posted by tratcliffe71
Exciting but scary at the same time. For now we research and set a plan and goals to make this a reality.
Sounds like you are going about it the right way, though. Starting your planning well ahead in case of paperwork hold-ups or other problems that may arise along the way.

Good luck with it all!