Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Lloyds TSB to handover branches to Co-op

Lloyds TSB to handover branches to Co-op

Old Dec 14th 2011, 9:14 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lloyds TSB to handover branches to Co-op

Must be a good thing when banks lose ground to the building society model:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16174571

- hope the trend continues.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

islandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lloyds TSB to handover branches to Co-op

I have been watching this with interest for a few months, hoping that the local Frome branch would go to the Co-op, which is a bank I have wanted to use but with no local branch, would have had to rely on the post or internet. A few more weeks should tell me if I get my wish or not...