advice

Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:51 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help

Originally Posted by bakarr
... as a USC i am planning to make a visit in london ...
This post makes *no* sense at all. In your opening comment, you said "she is an america and we have desided to life our life together and she is now doing the I-129 petition for alien fiance for me to stay with her in the state.". In this post, you say *you* are the USC. If you are both US citizens, then neither of you needs a visa to live in the US.

If you are a troll, stop wasting our time.

Ian
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:33 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all the reply,as a USC i am planning to make a visit in london but i have no body there to pick me up and i am now trying to book a hotel for 2 weeks is that should i need a visa or just get contact with the hotel were i am staying with in this period of my stay
. thanks
I'm really confused here. In your first post you said your fiancee is American (which means YOU are the alien), but in this post above, you said you are a USC.

What's going on...

Rene
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

bakarr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I'm really confused here. In your first post you said your fiancee is American (which means YOU are the alien), but in this post above, you said you are a USC.

What's going on...

Rene
its a mistake in writeing the messege she i am not an america but she is an america so she want to get a hotel in london those she need any visa on that visit
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

its a mistake in writeing the messege she i am not an america but she is an america so she want to get a hotel in london those she need any visa on that visit
A USC does not need a visa to visit the UK.

Read this: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/UK...=United+States

Rene
Old Dec 6th 2007, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

A USC does not need a visa to visit the UK.

Read this: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/UK...=United+States

Rene
rene thanks for all and i always appreciate you so much with the patient in reaching help as we request.
well my fiance is now sending the I -129F with some prove like tickets that she visited me receipt that she buy calling card to call and some of the used cards, receipt of cash that i send for her also in some period ,as our targets was also to send pictures that we took together when she visited me but she lost her hand bag were the camera was and letter that we both that write that we shall get merrage with in 90 days. is that ok as such of prove and by the time i will be going for interwiev she will visit me and we have to get pictures that i will be with on my interview date,so adive if the above prove are ok, as we have gone throught the I-129F and no problem on that thanks for your understanding
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:24 pm

she lost her hand bag were the camera was and letter that we both that write that we shall get merrage with in 90 days.
I could not understand if she lost the letter of intent or not. She NEEDS to send the letter of intent (that you intend to get married within 90 days of your arrival) WITH the I-129F. I don't know if only a ticket showing she visited you is enough proof, it will be up to the person looking at the I-129F who makes a decision. Receipts of calling cards and receipts of cash sent, is NOT proof that you met in person within the past two years. Besides the ticket stub, have her also send copies of her passport pages showing the stamps she got when she visited you. Pictures would have been a BIG help, but if you don't have them, you just have to send what you have and hope for the best.

Rene
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Pictures would have been a BIG help, but if you don't have them, you just have to send what you have and hope for the best.
... or the person could *wait* until they have more recent pictures together. I just don't understand why people feel that they *must* submit the paperwork without proper proof for no other reason than to submit the application as soon as they can!

Ian
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
... or the person could *wait* until they have more recent pictures together. I just don't understand why people feel that they *must* submit the paperwork without proper proof for no other reason than to submit the application as soon as they can!

Ian
I agree. Seems they are arranging to meet again in January anyway, might as well wait until after that, then they can make sure to take pictures together and gather more evidence.

Rene
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Seems they are arranging to meet again in January anyway, might as well wait until after that, then they can make sure to take pictures together and gather more evidence.

Rene
Ideally, have someone else take the photos - and have that person sign and date the back, indicating where they were taken.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by Tracym
Ideally, have someone else take the photos - and have that person sign and date the back, indicating where they were taken.
If the couple can get a photo of them together with something showing the date in the picture as well, even better. A newspaper, a billboard in the background, banners for events, something like that.

Rene
Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

If the couple can get a photo of them together with something showing the date in the picture as well, even better. A newspaper, a billboard in the background, banners for events, something like that.

Rene
Yeah, I was told to try to show something that looked like the U.S. (in their case would be the UK I guess). But great idea with the date.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by Tracym
Yeah, I was told to try to show something that looked like the U.S. (in their case would be the UK I guess). But great idea with the date.
I believe it was Mr. F who always suggested that, about holding a newspaper...if I remember correctly...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

I believe it was Mr. F who always suggested that, about holding a newspaper...if I remember correctly...
believe it was Mr. F who always suggested that, about holding a newspaper...if I remember correctly...

i cant understand this messages any ider as we are waiting she visited me and get pics although we have letters that we both write to get merrage when i arrived
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:23 pm

i cant understand this messages ...
That makes two of us, I guess. I don't understand some of your messages either. You have asked what you need to file the I-129F, we have told you. What else do you need to know? Could you ask your USC fiancee to sign on or join BE to talk to us? Perhaps a native English speaker would understand. After all, this is HER petition....not yours....so she is the one who needs to understand at this point.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

believe it was Mr. F who always suggested that, about holding a newspaper...if I remember correctly...

i cant understand this messages any ider as we are waiting she visited me and get pics although we have letters that we both write to get merrage when i arrived
Good idea Rene has, about asking your fiance to join.

Try to get photos of the two of you together.
Try to have something with the date on it show up in a photo (like a newspaper).
Try to have something in a picture that shows where you are (a famous building or something that would be recognized.)

These photos are supposed to show that you were together - and show WHERE and WHEN you were together.

Hope this helps....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.