Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

yesterday's heroes

yesterday's heroes

Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:37 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: yesterday's heroes

Originally Posted by SAMS
but u do not take your anger on other people, any ways what happened?
that's right SAMS...it's not nice of LJ to be nasty to me....
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I'm not in a good mood. Third World bloody service from supposedly 5-star airways has really pissed me off.
Got your story on the other thread, you have all the reason to be pissed off, but the problem with the Credit Card paymnet is, the merchant gets his money in 7 to 10 days from the bank, so they refund the same money to the customer.

You can do one thing call them up, and ask them if they can reverse the credit card authorization or cancell it if its not 24 hours. this way the bank will refund all your money otherwise some merchant deduct 1.5 to 2% from the charge amount.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:40 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

but u do not take your anger on other people, any ways what happened?
Her sarcasm annoyed me on top of everything else. See the London flights for details of the other matter.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:41 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Got your story on the other thread, you have all the reason to be pissed off, but the problem with the Credit Card paymnet is, the merchant gets his money in 7 to 10 days from the bank, so they refund the same money to the customer.

You can do one thing call them up, and ask them if they can reverse the credit card authorization or cancell it if its not 24 hours. this way the bank will refund all your money otherwise some merchant deduct 1.5 to 2% from the charge amount.
It's not that so much as having to go to their office over the bloody creek to get it cancelled. Why can't they accept an e-mail or fax? And all they say is: "It's procedure, sir."
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:43 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Her sarcasm annoyed me on top of everything else. See the London flights for details of the other matter.
here we go again
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

It was not Sarcasm, She said

"getting their make up on...LJ and myself, we posses a natural beauty"

It was a compliment, i was bit jealous from you guys on the natural beauty thing
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:48 am
hmmmm...nice

It was a compliment, i was bit jealous from you guys on the natural beauty thing
I'm glad you understood...and I am sure you are beautiful as well...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:50 am
Excess Baggage

Yeah, but she knows I'm a fat, bald, ugly git, so she's being sarcastic. She likes to toy with her perceived inferiors.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'm glad you understood...and I am sure you are beautiful as well...
beautiful.................not close to that
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:51 am
hmmmm...nice

Yeah, but she knows I'm a fat, bald, ugly git, so she's being sarcastic. She likes to toy with her perceived inferiors.
stop it.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

No one is Ugly, ask your kids,wife & parents they love you the way you are. MH is very elegent lady she will not break heart of anyone, jokes & fun apart
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:58 am
Excess Baggage

stop it.
Stop what?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:01 am
hmmmm...nice

Stop what?
putting yourself down.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

and thats why you had to hand in your notice?

I once gave a pissed-off looking duck a pep talk.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

liar, liar, pants on fire

I've been known to be kind to the elderly....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.