Will you Cheat?

Old May 22nd 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Will you Cheat?

Originally Posted by Lexylou
that is true.....
I am a sucker for that first rush feeling but as I have matured a bit I realise that it never lasts and that what I have is very real and very good. I do still sometimes want that feeling of my breath been taken away or that lead up to the first kiss..... if you know what I mean. But I have sweet memories of all those 'first kisses' and the whole rush thing.
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SAMS
I agree with you, It always difficult to sat what is going to happen in future, but sometimes you are in such a compromising situation that u can't help it. at this moment your commitment and your will power is on TEST.
Hope all of you have happy Long lasting relationshiops
Thanks Have been cheating in the past,have been cheated on in the past And both is a horrible feeling
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:44 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I will crush her...But she can't,because she is rarely out of her cage...
that's the way to treat 'em
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Why go out for hamburger, when I have steak at home?

and a very fine steak, I hasten to add
Why eat steak everyday when you can go and have hamburger at more than 7 venues;McDs,BK,Hardee's,Gourmet Kitchen,Johnny Rockets,Fuddruckers,not forgetting the Indian cafeterias...
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:45 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Why go out for hamburger, when I have steak at home?

and a very fine steak, I hasten to add
Me too....Quite agree
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

that's the way to treat 'em
I give her television remote control and a cow...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Me too....Quite agree
You have your eye on her steak,eh???
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trutje
Thanks Have been cheating in the past,have been cheated on in the past And both is a horrible feeling
go on, blame it on his starsign
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Why eat steak everyday when you can go and have hamburger at more than 7 venues;McDs,BK,Hardee's,Gourmet Kitchen,Johnny Rockets,Fuddruckers,not forgetting the Indian cafeterias...
and they are all sh*t
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Don't have that much choice here
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
go on, blame it on his starsign
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Some times u don't want to have chicken, instead of meat
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:48 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

You have your eye on her steak,eh???
Got my own hunk of rump...
Am married to mr Perfect
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:49 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by SAMS
Some times u don't want to have chicken, instead of meat
If that was the question then the answer is no.

And on the other side of the coin, if you feed your other half at home, they won't go out for take-away
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ohh purleeze, how many more cliches can we hear...i'm losing the will to have an affair even...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.