Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where is Blue Cat?

Where is Blue Cat?

Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Blue Cat?

Originally Posted by novita77
welcome back BC ... did you a new PC then?
nah had this one wiped and started all over again
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:34 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that must be a pain ... did you backed up all the files? we did that once with our PC, lucky we have the back up. But still have to re-do all the programs that take ages.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:47 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
that must be a pain ... did you backed up all the files? we did that once with our PC, lucky we have the back up. But still have to re-do all the programs that take ages.
Oh yes mr Star has a dongly thingy....you need one of them BC..

Welcolm back ...just woken up
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

oh it's a bugger isn't it...i had it happen last year. Have since vowed to back everything up, and of course done sod all about it...am going to do it later. Good to see you back doll, btw...

MM, xx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:22 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh it's a bugger isn't it...i had it happen last year. Have since vowed to back everything up, and of course done sod all about it...am going to do it later. Good to see you back doll, btw...

MM, xx

I have learnt my lesson about backing it up now though, I have got to say! it has been a nightmare. I am probably going to end up cancelling my event next week as I haven't been able to get the invitations sent out yet!!! well ****ed off to say the least.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:26 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I have learnt my lesson about backing it up now though, I have got to say! it has been a nightmare. I am probably going to end up cancelling my event next week as I haven't been able to get the invitations sent out yet!!! well ****ed off to say the least.
You cant do that .....
thers bound to be loads of people that know when its on and still go...its my last one in Dubai..........
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:31 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
You cant do that .....
thers bound to be loads of people that know when its on and still go...its my last one in Dubai..........
they rely on me sending out the invitation though
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:35 pm
Here comes the Sun

they rely on me sending out the invitation though
Word of mouth............yours is big enough

They should know its the last sunday of the month ...what else is there to know???

Arrange it ...they will come.......