Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Whats life like in Qatar?

Whats life like in Qatar?

Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:09 am
Just Joined

Ozichick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats life like in Qatar?

Thanks for the clarification on why you dislike it so much! The middle east in general can be pretty frustrating when things just aren't going to plan. Learnt that from previous experience! We seem to have a major sticking point at the moment with SCHOOLING and I'm darn sure I'm not home schooling
Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozichick
Thanks for the clarification on why you dislike it so much! The middle east in general can be pretty frustrating when things just aren't going to plan. Learnt that from previous experience! We seem to have a major sticking point at the moment with SCHOOLING and I'm darn sure I'm not home schooling
we have a schooling issue here too! I have put my daughter into a lovely school round the corner - all I see on another site here is criticism for the school, I liked the feel of it and the teachers seemed really pleasant so I am sticking with my gut feeling. If a school has places here - that is interpreted into it is crap!!! people seem to think if they are waited listed then the school must be good??? not sure how that works!!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute

The school situation was bad last year, this year it just got worse. There was a lady with the username Rascal that tried to get her boys in a while back. She may have some good advice.

I have a friend that works at Park House, Ill ask her too.