Could anyone tell me if I can bring the following items into Dubai in my suitcase? I can't seem to find any previous threads, or indeed any external links to the issue!
- Rowntree's jelly (ok, I may not chance this one, 'cos they do contain pork!)
- dried, organic baby pasta shells
- organic baby food (unopened, non-pork)
- organic porridge oats (unopened)
- organic baby/toddler snacks (rice-cakes, etc... unopened)
Just asking, cos I find these products are either relatively hard to come by or almost prohibitively expensive in Dubai.
Thanks in advance.