Reload this Page >

Wedding Dress shops in Abu Dhabi and Dubai

Wedding Dress shops in Abu Dhabi and Dubai

Old Jul 27th 2008, 6:06 am
Just Joined

ad_carole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wedding Dress shops in Abu Dhabi and Dubai

Good morning,

Can anyone recommend a shop/area/cluster of shops in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai for wedding dresses etc.

Thank you!
C.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding Dress shops in Abu Dhabi and Dubai

there is a wedding dress shop upstairs in jumeirah centre (jumeirah 1 in dubai)...don't know whether it's any good, it does all the men's wedding suits too...i think lots of people have their dresses tailor made here...

MM, xx
Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad_carole
Good morning,

Can anyone recommend a shop/area/cluster of shops in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai for wedding dresses etc.

Thank you!
C.
the only ones ive seen are seriously over the top sequin and bead things...nasty.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:24 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning,

Thank you!
C.
In Dubai I know that Browns at the Burjuman Centre stock a range of designers in their bridal boutique including Vera Wang and Reem Acra.

There is also a bridal shop called Frost that you should check out www.frostdubai.com.

Good luck x
Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
In Dubai I know that Browns at the Burjuman Centre stock a range of designers in their bridal boutique including Vera Wang and Reem Acra.

There is also a bridal shop called Frost that you should check out www.frostdubai.com.

Good luck x
Thank you!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!
my wife got her wedding dress made in Dubai, at a villa on Al Wasl road. It was utterly stunning with her initials interweaved in the train (if that is the correct word).Ill find out where exactly it was from in a few days when im home.

It was featured in emirates bride dont you know
Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!
No problem. Just remembered that there is a yearly bridal show in Dubai and Abu Dhabi usually in January/February time. Obviously this will depend on when you're getting married, but even if you're going to miss it you can find supplier information on the show's website: http://www.brideshowdubai.com/
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
my wife got her wedding dress made in Dubai, at a villa on Al Wasl road. It was utterly stunning with her initials interweaved in the train (if that is the correct word).Ill find out where exactly it was from in a few days when im home.

Thank you abroath!

I would be very interested in knowing the process of getting it tailor made and the cost please, as I will be going to Dubai this weekend. There does not seem to be much variety to buy so I am hoping its affordable to get it made.

Tx
Old Dec 27th 2008, 9:15 am
Just Joined

Easterbini is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - Sorry to jump in & so many months later! I was wondering who the wedding dress maker was on Al Wasl Road? Actually I need a tailor for a wedding dress and none of the wedding shops here in Dubai will do it unless the dress was bought at their shop
Old Dec 27th 2008, 3:50 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

From arbroath_abroad

My wifes dress was designed at Aroshi opposite the zoo on beach road..
Old May 17th 2009, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

talia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello... this may be too late, but if u do have the contact details of the dressmaker on AL WASL street, then I would really be grateful...
Old May 17th 2009, 7:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by talia
Hello... this may be too late, but if u do have the contact details of the dressmaker on AL WASL street, then I would really be grateful...

Arbroath is 'Commander' now.
He's still around and will surely get you the details in the morrow.
P.S he did say the company's name was 'Aroshi',Beach Road earlier in the thread
hth

ETA: Think it's a 'u' and not an 'o'....

www.arushi-fashion.com

Last edited by Eva; May 17th 2009 at 7:28 pm.
Old May 18th 2009, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Thank you!

Not really an expert on this subject but my wife found a beautiful full length dress at Etakaterina & some other name. Have seen their shops in Lamcy on
1st floor and in Mazaya Centre, just inside the main door on the right! (Dubai)

This was nearly 6 years ago and cost 450 Dirhams!!! Maybe they couldn't shift it as it was a pretty small size, exactly right for her. Veil and gloves extra from elsewhere!

Or of course you can go across Maktoum Bridge towards Deira and a bunch of shops on the right before the traffic lights, after having gone through the small underpass. They were offering 10,000 Dirham dresses or 5,000 to rent!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

sophie27 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Wedding Shop in Jumeriah Center on the beach road is very good, i ordered a beautiful dress by San Patrick from Spain, it takes 3 months for delivery. One thing i would say do not use their tailor to alter the dress i used my own as it had to be taken in slightly on the waist.
GOOD LUCK
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:14 am
Just Joined

weddingsoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
From arbroath_abroad

My wifes dress was designed at Aroshi opposite the zoo on beach road..
Dear Commander

Do you have an approximate guide price as to what the cost of an Arushi gown would be priced at and also the length of time to create?

Really appreciate any assistance with this..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.