Veterinary nursing

Veterinary nursing

Old Nov 18th 2003, 8:49 am
Just Joined

R@chel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Veterinary nursing

Hi everyone,
Just registered today so thought I should tell you a bit about myself first:

I used to live in Dubai (and Al Ain) about 3 years ago but had to move back to Britain for University. I have now completed my degree in Zoology and am away to do a veterinary nursing course. I REALLY want to move back to Dubai, I miss it so much! Anyway, I have been in touch with a few of the vet clinics over in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and it looks like there should be no problem for me getting a job. I would really like to get in touch with someone from the new Equine Clinic though...does anyone have contact details? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Also, my fiance will be moving over with me (we will be married by the time we move over) so we are looking for a job for him too but not had much luck so far. He is trained in Autocad and strucad and works as a draghtsman doing 3D modeling. He would also be interested in pursing a career in Outdoor Activities (rock climbing, biking etc etc - bit of a career change there!). Does anyone know who I could get in touch with in relation to his experience? Afaik, its more about who you know, not what you can do...or has that changed since I moved??

Well, I think that's all I need to know for the moment! Thanks in advance