Reload this Page >

Vehicle Long Term Lease - Abu Dhabi

Vehicle Long Term Lease - Abu Dhabi

Old Jun 27th 2014, 5:20 am
Just Joined

Buzz126 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vehicle Long Term Lease - Abu Dhabi

Hi folks

Anyone recommend a 'long term' lease hire company in AD?
I'm gauging opinion based on quality of vehicles, cost and customer support.
I'm hoping that Ramadan may yield some good deals.

Grateful for your experiences

Buzz
Old Jun 27th 2014, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vehicle Long Term Lease - Abu Dhabi

dont think you will get any different deals with rentals at ramadan the best deals are for buying a car at this time.

just check with all of them and haggle the price, as they are all different.
Old Jul 1st 2014, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

driftingaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of interest, why are the deals best around Ramadan? I've heard this from a number of posters. Is it like a goodwill gesture?
Old Jul 1st 2014, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

flood2 will become famous soon enoughflood2 will become famous soon enough

Usually on car sales, not rentals.

I pay AED1850 a month for a focus from national. 3000km limit per month, but that does in AD. Got this deal 2 months ago
Old Jul 1st 2014, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by driftingaway
Out of interest, why are the deals best around Ramadan? I've heard this from a number of posters. Is it like a goodwill gesture?
yes thats right but thats on sales not rentals etc you will get a good deal on a rental the longer the lease etc.
Old Jul 8th 2014, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Atcguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Vehicle Long Term Lease - Abu Dhabi

So, I'm out in about 3 weeks and can't wait! Any hints on avoiding scams and i hear about some companies 'adding' speeding fines to credit cards?
Old Jul 8th 2014, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

flood2 will become famous soon enoughflood2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Atcguy
So, I'm out in about 3 weeks and can't wait! Any hints on avoiding scams and i hear about some companies 'adding' speeding fines to credit cards?
I doubt this will happen. You can check your hire car reg against the RTA/DoT website and it shows fines and tickets outstanding. The hire companies have to print off from website if caught and bill you. It is the same when you return car and they print off Salix (toll) fees that you are due for trips in Dubai.

Stick to the big rental companies and I am sure you will be fine (and their cars might even be maintained/roadworthy...)
Old Jul 8th 2014, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

Atcguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flood2
I doubt this will happen. You can check your hire car reg against the RTA/DoT website and it shows fines and tickets outstanding. The hire companies have to print off from website if caught and bill you. It is the same when you return car and they print off Salix (toll) fees that you are due for trips in Dubai.

Stick to the big rental companies and I am sure you will be fine (and their cars might even be maintained/roadworthy...)
Good news. Thanks! Out of interest, which are the bigger rental companies you might suggest and what's a good price for an average car?
Old Jul 9th 2014, 12:27 am
Just Joined

_Cheery is an unknown quantity at this point

driftingaway,
Summer and Winter are traditional sales times in most places. Ramadan is another opportunity to sell (never had a bigger grocery bill with the supermarket transformed into 'buy everything in 3 packs') - I suppose it's usually quiet during the day around town as not many people are out due to the season, so sales drop, therefore revenue requirement dictates marketing offers are required to 'sell more'.
Old Jul 14th 2014, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

paeses is an unknown quantity at this point

I may be moving to that region too.
In case there's anyone having a great deal to recommend, I'm interested!

Buzz, let me know what solution you go for
Old Jul 16th 2014, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

GMTMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I have a company in Dubai that offers Car leasing at extremely competitive rates.

I have a wide selection of vehicles available to choose from.

If you are interested in a certain type of vehicle then let me know and I can help!

Thanks.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 5:51 am
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syedimran
any body wants help about uktv channels in al ain or abu dhabi ,i can help them how to get all british,irish tv channels like bbc1,2,3,4 it,1,2,3,4 skyuk here in uae pm
Or use the FilmOn app for free.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't have Sky channels unfortunately.
Old Sep 19th 2014, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

cad1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI GMT Master

am very keen to hear of your Dubai contact for long term lease.i live in Abu Dhabi and would be grateful for some prices based on say 3 years. am new to this forum, do I need to fwd my email ID, admin won't let me pm you
Old Sep 19th 2014, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

GMTMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes sure, just drop your email address.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.