US Election Funny

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:12 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking US Election Funny

found this and thought it was a bit of a laugh, great site for funnies.
shiva

ps karma me if u like it plz

http://www.madblast.com/view.cfm?ty...sh&display=3162

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:58 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Election Funny

Originally Posted by shiva
shiva

Sorry chris no comment as I cant open the link ...
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:03 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

shiva

Can't open it!!! Censored by Q-Tel!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:46 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Its a problem in the UAE - Etisalat block alot of sites - unless u have a 2mb DSL connection and then its too fast for the security.

Some such as those in the Springs have alternative providers that don't have all the security - nice if u can get it.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:49 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Its a problem in the UAE - Etisalat block alot of sites - unless u have a 2mb DSL connection and then its too fast for the security.

Some such as those in the Springs have alternative providers that don't have all the security - nice if u can get it.
Since Doha behind Dubai like 15 or 20 yrs ago, so no hope for me...
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:33 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

sry guys, didnt know it would be blocked .
all k back when the gods refill my karma chalice lol
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:25 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Not fair- she doesn't get completely nekkid! (Is that the one I was supposed to be looking at?)

If you really want to get round the blocked sites (and not just for seeing lots of jubblies) you can go through a cloak. If you search the internet you will find them.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 6:14 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

sry guys, didnt know it would be blocked .
all k back when the gods refill my karma chalice lol
You've become a karma junky in the lounge me thinks
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

shiva

cant give u anymore bleeding karma till the site lets me karma again! AND that site is blocked here!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

this is how i feel now after having spent way too long watching CNN to make sure that a certain someone didnt win for a second time!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:37 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is Politics?"
Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family, so call me The President.
Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her The Government.
We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you The People.
The nanny, we will consider her The Working Class.
And your baby brother, we will call him The Future.
Now think about that and see if it makes sense.
So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother sound asleep.
Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.
The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now,"
The father says, "Great son! Tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."
The little boy replies, "The President is screwing The Working Class while The Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and The Future is in deep ****."

I know it's old but I just thought it funny lol
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:39 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jellybean
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is Politics?"
Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family, so call me The President.
Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her The Government.
We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you The People.
The nanny, we will consider her The Working Class.
And your baby brother, we will call him The Future.
Now think about that and see if it makes sense.
So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother sound asleep.
Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.
The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now,"
The father says, "Great son! Tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."
The little boy replies, "The President is screwing The Working Class while The Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and The Future is in deep ****."

I know it's old but I just thought it funny lol

LMAO - the olduns are the gooduns
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:03 pm
**** it we'll do it live

You've become a karma junky in the lounge me thinks
well.... yes..... lol..... 36 points to 204...in 24hrs so it worked quiet well lmao.
if ur prepared to swallow ur pride its a good boost. ps will give u some when i can
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:55 am
Premium Member

well.... yes..... lol..... 36 points to 204...in 24hrs so it worked quiet well lmao.
if ur prepared to swallow ur pride its a good boost. ps will give u some when i can
I did a couple of days ago as I was banned from giving anyone here ---bumped me up some but still only a lowly peasant - - haven't lost any sleep over it yet though

Take it easy

TS

While i'm at it - any long term forcasts for snow in Scotland this coming winter - its been crap the last few years and I love skiing there as its so extreme.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

I did a couple of days ago as I was banned from giving anyone here ---bumped me up some but still only a lowly peasant - - haven't lost any sleep over it yet though

Take it easy

TS

While i'm at it - any long term forcasts for snow in Scotland this coming winter - its been crap the last few years and I love skiing there as its so extreme.
Skiing in Scotland is SURVIVAL! Once was at the Ptarmigan restaurant at Cairngorm & it was so windy people were coming UP the White Lady BACKWARDS! Scary, especially as I'm not a great skiier & had to get down the mountain somehow! :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:12 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Skiing in Scotland is SURVIVAL! Once was at the Ptarmigan restaurant at Cairngorm & it was so windy people were coming UP the White Lady BACKWARDS! Scary, especially as I'm not a great skiier & had to get down the mountain somehow! :scared:

LOL - I tend to fall of T bars when its windy - very embarrasing and somewhat painful when the attendent doesn't stop the lift in tme and someone skis over my face.

I'm a bit of a caveman - I ski for the adreniline rush - the 'apres' bit doesn't interest me - generally in bed by 7 so i'm ready for another days "rush",

Sad but true

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.