Reload this Page >

UK bankruptcy and working in the ME

UK bankruptcy and working in the ME

Old Aug 31st 2014, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

RandomStranger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK bankruptcy and working in the ME

Hello,

I have a British friend who is thinking about applying for bankruptcy in the UK. She's working in Saudi at the moment. If she declared bankruptcy, would that affect anything about her life in Saudi (job, visa, prospects, etc..)?

Thank you for answering.
Old Sep 6th 2014, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: UK bankruptcy and working in the ME

I don't think so.
Old Sep 11th 2014, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

magnification is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure she is not the only bankrupt person working in the Gulf.
People are here to earn & keep the money, aren't they - not to earn it just to
pass it on.
Old Sep 11th 2014, 7:19 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

The Gulf countries don't give a damn about your financial status in your home country. There are no official background checks into your financial affairs etc here. That's why the Gulf is such a popular destination for people trying to escape bankruptcy (and other legal problems) in their home countries and who have been refused visas for much more picky places like Australia.