Reload this Page >

Sidra hospital compounds

Sidra hospital compounds

Old Jul 28th 2017, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

bakerwe1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sidra hospital compounds

Originally Posted by TheHappyMidwife
Could you elaborate on the 'everything' as I'm curious as to why people would go if it's so bad?
I have a number of friends in Qatar and they love it there. I know others who don't so it's down to personal taste.

Put it this way there is not shortage of clinical jobs in the UK if you don't like come back home. As far as I can see it's low risk.
Old Jul 29th 2017, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Could you elaborate on the 'everything' as I'm curious as to why people would go if it's so bad?
People go for money . It's relative though but Qatar is a dull , boring and mundane country . Once the sheen of a few brunches and parties have worn off you'll see it for what it is .

A toilet
Old Jul 30th 2017, 5:07 am
Just Joined

bakerwe1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rot4na
Free?

Hospital accommodation cost £2000, taken from your salary.

How did you manage to get it from free?
Well it's still crossed subsidised! That what I mean
Old Jul 30th 2017, 2:52 pm
GQ1
Just Joined

GQ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello friends. Although I'm not directly involved in Sidra Hospital project, I work for its parent organization and live close by. Considering there is very little information available, I may be able to assist you in providing some information.

Regarding accomodation, please refer to your employment offer if it states "accomodation provided" or "housing allowance." If accomodation provided is the option, there is a brand new housing complex being built very close to the hospital. It seems like there are all apartments and should have basic amenities such as a club house, pool, etc. although I cannot confirm since its not accessible yet. I may be able to post some outside pictures soon.

Please post your queries and I will try to respond if I can.
Old Jul 31st 2017, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

TheHappyMidwife is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GQ1
Hello friends. Although I'm not directly involved in Sidra Hospital project, I work for its parent organization and live close by. Considering there is very little information available, I may be able to assist you in providing some information.

Regarding accomodation, please refer to your employment offer if it states "accomodation provided" or "housing allowance." If accomodation provided is the option, there is a brand new housing complex being built very close to the hospital. It seems like there are all apartments and should have basic amenities such as a club house, pool, etc. although I cannot confirm since its not accessible yet. I may be able to post some outside pictures soon.

Please post your queries and I will try to respond if I can.
Thanks for the information. When you say being built close to the hospital, how close? And how long would you think until they were habitable? From my interview, I am under the impression that they would like to get all staff there by November at the latest! Do you think they will be ready by then? Pictures of the outside would be great! What are the other if any basic amenities? Thanks for taking the time to reply!
Old Jul 31st 2017, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

suzanne NICOL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey happy midwife,

How long has the process taken for you and can you give me some info about job ?
I'm hoping to apply as husband has a job in Doha from October?
Old Aug 1st 2017, 1:13 pm
GQ1
Just Joined

Thanks for the information. When you say being built close to the hospital, how close? And how long would you think until they were habitable? From my interview, I am under the impression that they would like to get all staff there by November at the latest! Do you think they will be ready by then? Pictures of the outside would be great! What are the other if any basic amenities? Thanks for taking the time to reply!
It's about 5 to 10 minute drive. They are complete from the outside; I'm not sure about the inside furnishings. They should be ready by November I think. I took some pictures (see attached).

There is a super market, cleaners, Salon, etc. nearby, at walking distance.
Attached Thumbnails Sidra hospital compounds-image.jpeg  
Old Aug 1st 2017, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GQ1

It's about 5 to 10 minute drive. They are complete from the outside; I'm not sure about the inside furnishings. They should be ready by November I think. I took some pictures (see attached).

There is a super market, cleaners, Salon, etc. nearby, at walking distance.
they look lovely. I just have one question: which bit is the accommodation? The classic metal structure in the foreground, or the concrete boxes in the background?
Old Aug 2nd 2017, 6:09 am
GQ1
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Millhouse
they look lovely. I just have one question: which bit is the accommodation? The classic metal structure in the foreground, or the concrete boxes in the background?
Haha, that depends on the position, I guess?
Old Aug 2nd 2017, 6:11 am
GQ1
Just Joined

Seems like all the images did not upload. I'll try again:
Attached Thumbnails Sidra hospital compounds-img_6157.jpg   Sidra hospital compounds-img_6158.jpg   Sidra hospital compounds-img_6159.jpg  
Old Aug 2nd 2017, 10:44 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GQ1
Seems like all the images did not upload. I'll try again:
Bah gawd that looks grim..secure
Old Aug 2nd 2017, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Bah gawd that looks grim..secure
straight to instragram... honey, our new home.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

What does it say above the gate

"Work Set`s You Free"

seen that somewhere before!
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Those are quite nice by Qatar standards
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Those are quite nice by Qatar standards
I'm assuming that inside those walls of doom that look like the S21 compound in Cambodia, it's all kale and caviar.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.