Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

school assessment invitation

school assessment invitation

Old Jul 14th 2014, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice
Default school assessment invitation

my sons name is on a waiting list for a few schools over in Doha.
today we received an email inviting him for an assessment for year 5 entry into doha college for this september.
i start work on the 10th of august and the plan was for the family to follow out a month or so later or when we had secured a school place.
will be a bit of a nightmare if my 9 yr old has to come out with me and hang around a hotel all day on his own for a week whilst i start the new job and then go sit the test and then he would have to fly back to Sydney on his own. not ideal.
tried to phone the school but as luch would have it the school is shut now until the 10th of august.
has anyone out there had a similar experience and i am wondering if it might be possible to have the assessment test sat at his school in sydney???

thanks

Russ
Old Jul 14th 2014, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

primularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: school assessment invitation

I fear that you will know if they want to' help you only when you will talk to' the school...
Old Oct 13th 2014, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

duaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: school assessment invitation

Hello,
Can you plz share your experience with Doha college?
I m planning to switch my daughter's school,she is currently in Compass but m not happy with this school.
Also if you tell me about the assessment,will it be online or written?
I will appreciate your help in this regards.
Many thx
Regards