Reload this Page >

Saudi Visa Agents in London

Saudi Visa Agents in London

Old Nov 25th 2014, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

drmysterious is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Saudi Visa Agents in London

Hi Guys,

Finally, I have received my visa approval from Saudi and I am now in the process of applying for the visa in London.

Could someone please provide me details of some trusted visa agents in the UK ?

I need a fast service visa (hopefully 3 ~ 4 days) ( & reasonably priced) as I need to travel quickly to Saudi.

I am based in Manchester.

Thanks
Old Nov 25th 2014, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

super_hans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Saudi Visa Agents in London

Prince Visa Services, speak to Sultan Ali. Very well connected and an excellent service. Just google Prince Visa Services.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 5:31 pm
On the look out

smilingcamel will become famous soon enoughsmilingcamel will become famous soon enough

I came out to Saudi in February this year for the first time and used the below.

Mr Soufyan
Gulfvisa,
Audit House
260 Field End Road
Ruislip, HA4 9LT
UK

020-8429 7494 inside UK
00-44-20-8429 7494 from out side UK
[email protected]

Did a good job.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Many thanks for the address.

How fast was this service? and was it reasonably priced? I need a work visa for me and family visa for wife and two kids.

Originally Posted by smilingcamel
I came out to Saudi in February this year for the first time and used the below.

Mr Soufyan
Gulfvisa,
Audit House
260 Field End Road
Ruislip, HA4 9LT
UK

020-8429 7494 inside UK
00-44-20-8429 7494 from out side UK
[email protected]

Did a good job.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for this.

I am trying to find an agency which is slightly cheaper as my employer is not going to pay for visa fees and handling.

However, worth considering.

Originally Posted by super_hans
Prince Visa Services, speak to Sultan Ali. Very well connected and an excellent service. Just google Prince Visa Services.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 8:34 pm
On the look out

smilingcamel will become famous soon enoughsmilingcamel will become famous soon enough

He can do it quite quickly, it depends on certificate attesting etc etc He wrapped it all up within a few days. I had some initial confusion on my certificate attesting and tried to do it myself via City and Guilds. In the end I actually had a day in London, went to his office, he arranged a medical, (same day), got a lawyer to attest the certificates (quicker than me going through all the processes), and within a few days all was done. He was well organized but it wasnt cheap as i was fast tracked. Cost me about 700 pounds including medical, lawyers fees etc etc. He has all the right contacts and was very helpful.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

ManytThanks for the elaborate answer.

Luckily I do have the medicals ready (4 months old) and had already attested my degrees with the cultural attache'.

I have sent him an email requesting a quote today.

Could you please let me know how long it took you to get the flight tickets after you received the visa?

Cheers!

He can do it quite quickly, it depends on certificate attesting etc etc He wrapped it all up within a few days. I had some initial confusion on my certificate attesting and tried to do it myself via City and Guilds. In the end I actually had a day in London, went to his office, he arranged a medical, (same day), got a lawyer to attest the certificates (quicker than me going through all the processes), and within a few days all was done. He was well organized but it wasnt cheap as i was fast tracked. Cost me about 700 pounds including medical, lawyers fees etc etc. He has all the right contacts and was very helpful.
Old Nov 26th 2014, 2:51 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Harley Medical on Harley Street, professional and quick
Old Nov 27th 2014, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Harley Medical on Harley Street, professional and quick
Thanks

I have sent them an email requesting a quote. I am hoping they respond with something reasonable as I am covering the visa costs .
Old Nov 28th 2014, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Gobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond repute

I went with Harley Medical, as well. They were efficient but paperwork for the ME is usually anything but quick. Good luck, maybe it's faster now than before.
Old Nov 28th 2014, 8:11 am
On the look out

My company wanted a quick start so I had flight tickets e-mailed to me within a week of me having the visa in hand.
Old Nov 29th 2014, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

My company wanted a quick start so I had flight tickets e-mailed to me within a week of me having the visa in hand.

Al-right, not bad. I was hoping for something slightly quicker, i.e. 2/3 days.

I am going to London on Tuesday to apply for the Visa.
Old Nov 29th 2014, 5:06 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drmysterious
Thanks

I have sent them an email requesting a quote. I am hoping they respond with something reasonable as I am covering the visa costs .
You're probably looking at around 5-600 quid. I got my visa in 3 days delivered to my door. Speed probably relates to your own documents and the lethargy on the Saudi side.
Old Dec 2nd 2014, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

FriendlyExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe you cannot normally bring your family with you on first entry, you need to arrive on your own, get your iqama (residence permit) issued and then you can sponsor your family's iqamas after which they can come out to join you.

Expect 1.5 - 3 months between your arrival and your family's arrival.
Old Jan 5th 2015, 10:46 pm
Just Joined

Tiakali is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,

Since your company submitted your documents to the labour office in saudi do you mind letting me know how long it took you to get your visa issued? As we are still waiting for ours . Many thanks