Reload this Page >

Saudi Arabia Visa Run

Saudi Arabia Visa Run

Old May 9th 2016, 10:25 am
Just Joined

Lancashire_Lad is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Saudi Arabia Visa Run

Hi all

I have been asked to go to Al Jubail to help out with a project on a 180 day business trip with 30 day maximum stay. My company has booked me a flight for the 30th day based on my immigration entry which was 1am and the return flight is 0:45. My company has stated that I will pass through passport control 2 hours ahead of the deadline and it should be OK. I am concerned as this is very close.

Any advise please
Old May 9th 2016, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi Arabia Visa Run

Originally Posted by Lancashire_Lad

Any advise please
Take clean undies and don't miss your flight.
Old May 10th 2016, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Backinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant future

If you're in Jubail it's easier to drive to Bahrain and have a pint, just make sure that you get customs papers for the car. Alternatively they are taxis which can take you over for about SAR 250 which is cheaper than flying in and out. You'll have to pay BD 5 or SAR 50 at Bahrain immigration each entry. That way you could go on a Thursday night and return Friday or Saturday and be within the 30 days. 30 days stay restarts each time you re-enter KSA
Old May 13th 2016, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Get numbers of your company in your wallet in case of a ballsup. Carry cash and credit cards in case you need to spend. Carry everything you don't want to lose in KSA if you get held.

Then trust your company, get to the airport ahead of time, smile and be patient with jawazat if they want a chat with you, load your mp3 player up with music or an audiobook and just go along for the ride.
Old May 13th 2016, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Lancashire_Lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the response. I have resolved the issue by demanding that they take me on a visa run to Bahrain which we did on Wednesday morning. Three hours there and back. Sorted.