Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Salary for Grade 8 Qatar Airways ground staff?

Salary for Grade 8 Qatar Airways ground staff?

Old Jan 21st 2018, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

RichardExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Salary for Grade 8 Qatar Airways ground staff?

Hi I am a British Expat with over 20 years experience. Does anyone know the salary for a Grade 8 staff and what are the housing allowance? Do I need to stay in the housing?

Thanks
Richard
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salary for Grade 8 Qatar Airways ground staff?

what's a Grade 8?
are you the dude who waves his arms up in the air?
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

RichardExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mission
what's a Grade 8?
are you the dude who waves his arms up in the air?
Qatar airways has a Grade Based salary system. From Grade1 to Grade 13. So I want to know the salary for that are you from Qatar Airways/ or know the salary there? If so I would be grateful you could give me the salary details.

And NO I am not the guy who waves his arm in the air. Hope you find him!

Cheers
Richard
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichardExpat
Qatar airways has a Grade Based salary system. From Grade1 to Grade 13. So I want to know the salary for that are you from Qatar Airways/ or know the salary there? If so I would be grateful you could give me the salary details.

Cheers
Richard
I have a mate who works for them let me find out and then I will let you know!
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Richard
Better off trying the airline specific forums mate , I'm sure those bods have the low down on QR.

Obviously you're aware Al Bakers mob have HR morals that resemble that of a Serbian Paratroopers ?
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 7:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I am a British Expat with over 20 years experience. Does anyone know the salary for a Grade 8 staff and what are the housing allowance? Do I need to stay in the housing?

Thanks
Richard
try the pprune forums
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Richard
i was referring to the dude who stands on the tarmac waving his arms for the pilot to manoeuvre the plane