Reload this Page >

Residency visa question

Residency visa question

Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:50 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Residency visa question

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
show series 2 now
i love lost.. cant make my mind up which one i fancy tho...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:53 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
i love lost.. cant make my mind up which one i fancy tho...
Have 'em all !!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Have 'em all !!!
no..only three
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:56 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

no..only three
1 is Jack, 2 is Sawyer .. who is the 3rd .. Kate ????

Jack looked very tasty tonight.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:00 pm

1 is Jack, 2 is Sawyer .. who is the 3rd .. Kate ????

Jack looked very tasty tonight.
Kate?? well..she did look kinda cute in her new dress, but no... and i cant even remember his name now!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:02 pm
Pog mo thoin

Kate?? well..she did look kinda cute in her new dress, but no... and i cant even remember his name now!
describe what he looks like .. was he on tonight?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:05 pm

describe what he looks like .. was he on tonight?
Oh I dont watch it on TV, cant stand the suspense.. just get a load of DVDs off the DVD lady and stay up till 5am! He is the Arab guy.. how far has it got on the TV?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:08 pm
Pog mo thoin

Oh I dont watch it on TV, cant stand the suspense.. just get a load of DVDs off the DVD lady and stay up till 5am! He is the Arab guy.. how far has it got on the TV?
Oh no ... don't like him. His hair is a bit too long and dirty looking!

Kate and Sawyer have just got off the other island where they were held captive.

I got the DVD's last time and watched it all in a few days and then had nothing to look forward to
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:11 pm

Oh no ... don't like him. His hair is a bit too long and dirty looking!

Kate and Sawyer have just got off the other island where they were held captive.

I got the DVD's last time and watched it all in a few days and then had nothing to look forward to
but then there's prison break... now HE is cute!
The DVD lady has been tonight.. and I am now gonna watch the hills have eyes 2.. and then sleep with the light on!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:13 pm
Pog mo thoin

but then there's prison break... now HE is cute!
The DVD lady has been tonight.. and I am now gonna watch the hills have eyes 2.. and then sleep with the light on!
BOTH of them are cute!

That sounds like some sort of horror
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:17 pm

BOTH of them are cute!

That sounds like some sort of horror
The first one was bad enough.. its about cannibalism, its gross, really gross
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:20 pm
Pog mo thoin

The first one was bad enough.. its about cannibalism, its gross, really gross
Enjoy .. if you can!

Off to bed soon .. been a long week.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy .. if you can!

Off to bed soon .. been a long week.
geez, you sooo cannot be tired from work...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 6:47 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
geez, you sooo cannot be tired from work...

MM, xx
I'll let you know I did about 3 hours of work this week
Old Jun 15th 2007, 6:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Sawyer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.