Ramadan greetings

Old Jul 6th 2014, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all
Default Re: Ramadan greetings

Originally Posted by Scamp
Gotta be worth a try though, I've probably asked before or tried. I'm just curious really.

My answer would be one word, as most probably, so let us see...

Your problem is that your memory is as short as that of a fish (I wonder who the snapper is). I have answered that question a few times before and told you that I live in the town of sinful pleasures, otherwise known as swinging Amsterdam. But actually that was until a month ago, since then I’ve already moved to a Muslim country, so this is the first time after more than a decade that I am spending Ramadan in a Muslim country, it does bring back memories.

Anyway, speaking of Amsterdam, let me tell you this story (you may identify with some bits in it). When I first moved to that city for work, my host, an old friend of mine told me that no visit to Amsterdam is complete without a visit to the Red Light District. He therefore invited me to go down town and take a look at the atmosphere there, and so we got on a bus and off we went. My first impression when I arrived there and saw the men on the streets was, ‘Gosh, there indeed are so many men in this world whose brains are in their dicks’. We kept walking along that notorious street and looking at the honourable ladies behind the SHOP windows winkling at every passer by. But actually the sight of those ladies was not my main attention puller. I was rather intrigued when I saw across the street a group of young men hanging outside one of those shops, apparently discussing among themselves which shop to go into. From their outfits and their accent they came across as scousers. One of them turned his head around and as soon as he caught my eyes staring at them he got angry and shouted at me in a loud voice “I DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD”
Old Jul 6th 2014, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fossildog
It is actually undecided if Gilgamesh pre-dates the bible. There is certainly no consensus amongst bible scholars. What is pretty certain though is that Genesis is a patchwork of older written texts and stories passed down. Very likely the same stories Gilgamesh is based on. Genesis does however mention Adams lineage which would highly likely have been written down, along with a poem directly accredited to Adam (Flesh of my flesh etc). So whilst it could be disputed that Gilgamesh is the older book, the source material for Genesis contains texts that date far back as the first man on earth.
You seem quite interested in the study of the old testament . Perhaps then you can tell us something about the song of Solom 5:16. I am sure it is an interesting read!! I’d have asked Norm to do this job but I would not trust him because I know he would not read the original script in Hebrew, he’d read the twisted translated English version!
Old Jul 7th 2014, 3:24 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
You know what, I actually didn’t know this word ‘Trolling’ until I joined this group. I tried to understand what it actually means from the replies I get to my posts so now what I gather is this :
You only needed to look at the site rules (We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members.) or do a quick google.
Your very curious way of 30 words where one would do, of never answering a direct question (although you have now stated where you used to live instead of the normal waffle) instead waffling on and on and of some extremely curious view of the world seen through a distored lens is not trolling per se but you have been asked on countless occassions to give straight answers. It cannot be that you are incapable, you simply enjoy winding people up = trolling.
Old Jul 7th 2014, 3:28 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Where do you live Redfish?
I live in the town of sinful pleasures, otherwise known as swinging Amsterdam. But actually that was until a month ago, since then I’ve already moved to a Muslim country,
And a whole load of other irrelevant waffle which goes to show that once he proves incapable of answering a straight question. He used to live in Amsterdam, although he still refers to it in the current tense. He now lives in..............
Old Jul 8th 2014, 11:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Your problem is that your memory is as short as that of a fish (I wonder who the snapper is). I have answered that question a few times before and told you that I live in the town of sinful pleasures, otherwise known as swinging Amsterdam. But actually that was until a month ago, since then I’ve already moved to a Muslim country, so this is the first time after more than a decade that I am spending Ramadan in a Muslim country, it does bring back memories.

Anyway, speaking of Amsterdam, let me tell you this story (you may identify with some bits in it). When I first moved to that city for work, my host, an old friend of mine told me that no visit to Amsterdam is complete without a visit to the Red Light District. He therefore invited me to go down town and take a look at the atmosphere there, and so we got on a bus and off we went. My first impression when I arrived there and saw the men on the streets was, ‘Gosh, there indeed are so many men in this world whose brains are in their dicks’. We kept walking along that notorious street and looking at the honourable ladies behind the SHOP windows winkling at every passer by. But actually the sight of those ladies was not my main attention puller. I was rather intrigued when I saw across the street a group of young men hanging outside one of those shops, apparently discussing among themselves which shop to go into. From their outfits and their accent they came across as scousers. One of them turned his head around and as soon as he caught my eyes staring at them he got angry and shouted at me in a loud voice “I DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD”
So where do you live now?

I've been to Amsterdam, the red light district was alright, but nothing completely disturbing. Not my thing, but who cares.

But anyway, where do you live now? In the GCC? North Africa? Where?
Old Jul 8th 2014, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

UK ?
Old Jul 8th 2014, 11:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

From their outfits and their accent they came across as scousers. One of them turned his head around and as soon as he caught my eyes staring at them he got angry and shouted at me in a loud voice “I DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD”
You're in Amsterdam (allegedly but unlikely given your IP address), you see a group of men and you can tell from their outfits that they're from a very small area of the UK? I am seriously bloody impressed.
Old Jul 8th 2014, 12:06 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

So where do you live now?

I've been to Amsterdam, the red light district was alright, but nothing completely disturbing. Not my thing, but who cares.

But anyway, where do you live now? In the GCC? North Africa? Where?

Did we not once establish that redminnow is in Bradford or some such place?
Old Jul 8th 2014, 12:21 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Please, no: that's just the other side of the moor.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 4:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Maybe. I genuinely can't remember, which is why I asked. Fingers crossed we'll find out.

I'd also like to know what Redfish does for a living. Unless that's been asked before too?
Old Jul 9th 2014, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd also like to know what Redfish does for a living. Unless that's been asked before too?
I think he spends his time scouring the internet looking for people to wind up...
Old Jul 9th 2014, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You're in Amsterdam (allegedly but unlikely given your IP address), you see a group of men and you can tell from their outfits that they're from a very small area of the UK? I am seriously bloody impressed.

I don’t suggest that you try to locate the place where I live from my IP address because in the past 3 years I’ve lived in 4 different countries ( 5 if you consider Wales a separate country). Besides, you got to be more realistic here Ms. Moderator, you don’t really expect me to reveal my identity in a forum hostile such as this! If my peers knew that I am actually spending time on here and not with them they would be rather not amused!

As to where I live now, well I have not decided yet, currently spending Ramadan in of the GCC countries but will decide later where to go next.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

I have actually lived a few months in Bradford before but it was not my home. The fact that you like to associate me with Bradford says a lot about your stereotypical mind. But let me tell you which areas of the Uk I advice you guys to settle in if you go back, it is Ladypool or Alum Rock street in Birmingham. They are my best spot in the UK
Old Jul 9th 2014, 11:37 am
Account Closed

I don’t suggest that you try to locate the place where I live from my IP address because in the past 3 years I’ve lived in 4 different countries ( 5 if you consider Wales a separate country). Besides, you got to be more realistic here Ms. Moderator, you don’t really expect me to reveal my identity in a forum hostile such as this! If my peers knew that I am actually spending time on here and not with them they would be rather not amused!

As to where I live now, well I have not decided yet, currently spending Ramadan in of the GCC countries but will decide later where to go next.
So you're currently in the GCC but just for Ramadan? Why? Just to experience it over here?

Where are you thinking of going next?

What do you do for a living?
Old Jul 9th 2014, 11:59 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I have actually lived a few months in Bradford before but it was not my home. The fact that you like to associate me with Bradford says a lot about your stereotypical mind. But let me tell you which areas of the Uk I advice you guys to settle in if you go back, it is Ladypool or Alum Rock street in Birmingham. They are my best spot in the UK
The fact that I sadly remember one of your posts when you actually answered a question is no more than me having a good memory. Don't flatter yourself.

I really only associate you with spouting drivel and unfounded nonsense.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.