Ramadan greetings

Old Jun 27th 2014, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all
Default Ramadan greetings

Old Jul 1st 2014, 6:07 am
Just Joined

Waqar001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ramadan greetings

Thank you
Old Jul 2nd 2014, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Waqar001
Thank you
Hello Waqar001. I take it from your name that you'd understand it if I said to you SalamAlkum! Any way your post is the first complement I've had on this board, so stick around as this forum is in dire need for diversity
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 2:41 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Hello Waqar001. I take it from your name that you'd understand it if I said to you SalamAlkum! Any way your post is the first complement I've had on this board, so stick around as this forum is in dire need for diversity

You'll find pretty much anyone living in the Middle East (which you never seem to have done) understands Salam Alkum.

We're not all crusading infidels.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 3:13 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

FYI Waqar001 joined to spam and has been banned, so don't get too carried away. What to do Yanni.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 4:35 am
Just Joined

Ehhh... I haven't been banned, and yes redshark I understand... I will defos be sticking around
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 4:36 am
Just Joined

oh and by the way mikewot... ur message seems more like spam to me... just saying...
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 5:09 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Waqar001
Ehhh... I haven't been banned, and yes redshark I understand... I will defos be sticking around
Ah excuse me, I did not check your status, I just noted what happened to your first spammy post.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 5:17 am
Just Joined

I'm sorry but telling someone the job they are looking at looks fishy doesn't seem like spam to me... anyways I don't want to argue with you over the internet so lets just leave it at that.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 7:55 am
Just Joined

calimeroso is an unknown quantity at this point

Salam Likum
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 9:28 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Does big Dave issue a similar greeting to Sikhs, Jews, Buddhists, Shintoists, Jainis, Zoroastrians, Yazdanis, Confuscians, Taoists, the Falun Gong, Rastafarians and Pastafarians? Particularly Pastafarians. And what about the logical majority who make up the UK? Can we have a national religion-free month? Pretty please.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 12:34 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Fossildog; Jul 3rd 2014 at 1:29 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2014, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
You'll find pretty much anyone living in the Middle East (which you never seem to have done) understands Salam Alkum.

We're not all crusading infidels.

I wouldn’t call you guys infidels nor crusaders (though some of your leaders do qualify for this title) because these words contain a meaning of hostility which I don’t think is the case. On the other hand I can’t seem to find an English word that can properly describe you. I want a descriptive word that describes a person who is godless, misguided, short-sighted, illogical, and last but not least, a loser in the life after!!
Old Jul 4th 2014, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn’t call you guys infidels nor crusaders (though some of your leaders do qualify for this title) because these words contain a meaning of hostility which I don’t think is the case. On the other hand I can’t seem to find an English word that can properly describe you. I want a descriptive word that describes a person who is godless, misguided, short-sighted, illogical, and last but not least, a loser in the life after!!
a person who is godless is Intelligent
a person who misguided, short-sighted, illogical, and last but not least, a loser in the life after is a religious fool
Old Jul 4th 2014, 9:26 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

My mother is nearing the end of her life, and last week we were discussing religion. She terms herself a "seeker", in that she is seeking meaning to life. She was indoctrinated at a Church of England school, but lost her faith when she was about 18 after seeing the irrationality of it. She says she envies people who have faith, and is of the opinion that many intelligent people are religious. I put it to her that religious people should be pitited, not envied: put a Jew, a Christian and a Muslim next to one another, and the only possible conclusions are that a) two of them are going to be sadly disappointed when they die, because the third one was right and therefore their beliefs won't materialise, or b) (the more likely scenario) all three are going to be sadly disappointed.

I suppose there is a third possibility, in that there are mulitiple spiritual universes, but that itsn't consistent with any mainstream religion.

And as to her view that many intelligent people are religious: many otherwise intelligent people are religious.

Ramadan greetings-col.png

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.