Qatar vs Dubai

Old May 21st 2007, 7:21 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qatar vs Dubai

Originally Posted by Lady Lou
Very good, I'll go and "check" on her.....
do u need the shovel??
Old May 21st 2007, 7:22 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
The hatch is sealed

Don't worry Lou .. I also broke the broom so she ain't going anywhere!!

I was with a bunch of ladies talking about star signs!
oooh! you lady of leisure!!!! does wicked witch think she is the only one that works????
Old May 21st 2007, 7:23 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
oooh! you lady of leisure!!!! does wicked witch think she is the only one that works????
Probably, but then she does live in a bubble by the sounds of things
Old May 21st 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

do u need the shovel??
No doll, I have hands.......
Old May 21st 2007, 7:24 pm
Pog mo thoin

No doll, I have hands.......
Old May 21st 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Might pick up some unwashed gentlemen on the way (now don't tell me that was uncalled for!)
Old May 21st 2007, 7:27 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Might pick up some unwashed gentlemen on the way (now don't tell me that was uncalled for!)
just snap the broom and teach her a lesson!!!
Old May 21st 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
just snap the broom and teach her a lesson!!!
Right, done that...bit smelly down there now.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:35 pm
Concierge

Right, done that...bit smelly down there now.
it will be fine!!
Old May 21st 2007, 9:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wendywench
As I said from the very beginning - being in the recruitment business, and having many prestigious and lucrative vacancies throughout the booming GCC countries, I thought British Expatriate forum might be a good place for offering somebody “away from home” a change and/or a better position, if there is a need
But alas, I landed in a snake pit !
English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if you didn't have a face that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Nah, of course you would.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"
Old May 21st 2007, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

As I said from the very beginning - being in the recruitment business, and having many prestigious and lucrative vacancies throughout the booming GCC countries, I thought British Expatriate forum might be a good place for offering somebody “away from home” a change and/or a better position, if there is a need

Most of the people responding to my posts here are perfectly safe from being “head-hunted”, I assure you

Judging by comments, logic, eloquence and especially (!) arrogance, these “ladies of leisure” better hope their husbands will never need anybody like me, or else they’ll find themselves far below the slug’s food chain

Being fully computer-literate, putting up an avator is really not taxing ..... dealing with bitchy females is far more challenging

There are many nations out there who are better educated, more willing to work, more responsible, respectful and resourceful, who will take up your places sooner (Inshah-Allah) or later ..... and I for one will help them

You are a disgrace to a site supposedly assisting expats !!
geez, you've been hanging around all day - and i have seen that you have- to post this?? if you were my admin assistant, you would have been sacked by now for bringing disripute to the name of my company. I suggest you get yourself off somewhere and don't come back...or we might have to take it further with your boss, who I don't think will be impressed that this is how you are trying to attract clients...
Old May 21st 2007, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if you didn't have a face that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Nah, of course you would.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"
Ray, I really think i love you...

MM, xx
Old May 21st 2007, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

do u need the shovel??
if you want to be really pikey, then yes, I spose she does...

MM, xx
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:46 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the people responding to my posts here are perfectly safe from being “head-hunted”, I assure you

Judging by comments, logic, eloquence and especially (!) arrogance, these “ladies of leisure” better hope their husbands will never need anybody like me, or else they’ll find themselves far below the slug’s food chain

Being fully computer-literate, putting up an avator is really not taxing ..... dealing with bitchy females is far more challenging

There are many nations out there who are better educated, more willing to work, more responsible, respectful and resourceful, who will take up your places sooner (Inshah-Allah) or later ..... and I for one will help them

You are a disgrace to a site supposedly assisting expats !!

Quick ..someone get a bucket of water and melt the wicked witch of the Middle East....
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Quick ..someone get a bucket of water and melt the wicked witch of the Middle East....
Give her a break...You know that people become the bestest of friends after they initially have a spat/fight???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.