Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Qatar thinks of Tax...

Qatar thinks of Tax...

Old Nov 11th 2015, 5:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Qatar thinks of Tax...

Originally Posted by Millhouse
On the subject of water, I have a guy in the office who only drinks Evian. It must cost him a fortune. Interestingly, I've also noticed that it's mostly the french that care about the water.
I'm not particularly fussy. I think Oasis is our supplier at home and it's nice enough. It's water at the end of the day. It's not drunk for taste, it's drunk because you need that shit.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'm not particularly fussy. I think Oasis is our supplier at home and it's nice enough. It's water at the end of the day. It's not drunk for taste, it's drunk because you need that shit.
that's because you are uncultured and ignorant.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 6:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

that's because you are uncultured and ignorant.
That, and it's just water.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 10:34 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EastWest
This is not of your f** business and I do not give a damn about you. In fact, your sarcasm of people who post in this forum reflects your impoliteness, poor manners and poor culture. And it is not funny.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

On the subject of water, I have a guy in the office who only drinks Evian. It must cost him a fortune. Interestingly, I've also noticed that it's mostly the french that care about the water.
not to sound like a toff, but I also only dink Evian....all the 'local' water just has a sort of weird taste
Old Nov 11th 2015, 11:25 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

A lady or a monkey..it makes no difference.
If she is a respectful lady she would not make sarcasm of others, so she got what she deserves.
Those who live in glass houses don't throw others with stones.
Goodness me. I give you congrats and you accuse me of sarcasm.

I saw you posting for a long time about jobs in different countries and offered advice in many of your original posts.

I'm glad I didn't see your response, and I withdraw the congrats.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 11:31 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

A lady or a monkey..it makes no difference.
If she is a respectful lady she would not make sarcasm of others, so she got what she deserves.
Those who live in glass houses don't throw others with stones.
And on reflection, please would you provide your contact details? I'm considering making a formal complaint.

A New Law About Cybercrimes in Qatar
Old Nov 11th 2015, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
not to sound like a toff, but I also only dink Evian....all the 'local' water just has a sort of weird taste
even for boiling to make tea?

It's OK mission, you still have that special place in my heart. Water-arrogance or not.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

That, and it's just water.
even for boiling to make tea?

It's OK mission, you still have that special place in my heart. Water-arrogance or not.
I actually have to apologise. I prefer to not drink Arwa water, I think it tastes of chemicals.

Everything else is just water though.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I actually have to apologise. I prefer to not drink Arwa water, I think it tastes of chemicals.

I find filtering the water through the bladder of a loved one helps.

#goldenshowerclub

Old Nov 11th 2015, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

I find filtering the water through the bladder of a loved one helps.

#goldenshowerclub

Just got a mental image of you receiving such showers. Not nice mate, sorry.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

TheTrailingSpouse is an unknown quantity at this point

If Carlsberg did threads........
Old Nov 11th 2015, 12:38 pm
womble

Oasis - reverse osmosis. Mill house was quite close.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 1:50 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

From tax in Qatar to golden showers, in 20 odd posts, this must merit some sort of award, yes?
Old Nov 12th 2015, 3:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy11
From tax in Qatar to golden showers, in 20 odd posts, this must merit some sort of award, yes?
Not achieved Godwin's law yet, but I expect it could be a matter of time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.