Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Qatar thinks of Tax...

Qatar thinks of Tax...

Old Nov 9th 2015, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of
Default Qatar thinks of Tax...

I think hard time is coming...

Qatar minister: 'Urgent' need to rethink subsidies, consider new taxes - Doha News
Old Nov 10th 2015, 4:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Qatar thinks of Tax...

Originally Posted by EastWest
You're in all sorts of trouble now eh. Bet you wish you'd thought harder about taking that job.
Old Nov 10th 2015, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scamp
You're in all sorts of trouble now eh. Bet you wish you'd thought harder about taking that job.
you r fu*** scum before and still are.
Old Nov 10th 2015, 4:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

you r fu*** scum before and still are.
You were my favourite contributor before and still are.
Old Nov 10th 2015, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute

they say this every decade... and do nothing...
Old Nov 10th 2015, 8:54 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, EastWest - you actually landed a job in the end? Congrats!
Old Nov 10th 2015, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

That's no way to talk to a lady.

Last edited by Bob; Nov 10th 2015 at 12:36 pm. Reason: Deleted OP to this reply.
Old Nov 10th 2015, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

That's no way to talk to a lady.
A lady or a monkey..it makes no difference.
If she is a respectful lady she would not make sarcasm of others, so she got what she deserves.
Those who live in glass houses don't throw others with stones.

Last edited by EastWest; Nov 10th 2015 at 3:23 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I love a keyboard hardman.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:08 am
Account Closed

A lady or a monkey..it makes no difference.
If she is a respectful lady she would not make sarcasm of others, so she got what she deserves.
Those who live in glass houses don't throw others with stones.
You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please don't ever leave. Please come back and tell us if you ever think about changing jobs. Please ask the forum how much an apple is in different supermarkets or which water tastes the nicest. I really, really, really, really enjoy all your input.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please don't ever leave. Please come back and tell us if you ever think about changing jobs. Please ask the forum how much an apple is in different supermarkets or which water tastes the nicest. I really, really, really, really enjoy all your input.
This is not of your f** business and I do not give a damn about you. In fact, your sarcasm of people who post in this forum reflects your impoliteness, poor manners and poor culture. And it is not funny.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:29 am
Account Closed

This is not of your f** business and I do not give a damn about you. In fact, your sarcasm of people who post in this forum reflects your impoliteness, poor manners and poor culture. And it is not funny.
I have this image of someone about 5ft 2 (no offence Millhouse), with a short sleeved shirt (slightly stained to save on washing), two pens in the top pocket, trousers that are just a touch too short and similarly stained, pair of rubber soled Clarks (likely from the 'comfort' range) and some sort of receding hairline. All whilst steam comes out your ears and profanity directed from your fingers.

I just love this image. You can't help but get super angry and sweary can you? Just like I can help but to reply to all of your silliness.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

I have this image of someone about 5ft 2 (no offence Millhouse), with a short sleeved shirt (slightly stained to save on washing), two pens in the top pocket, trousers that are just a touch too short and similarly stained, pair of rubber soled Clarks (likely from the 'comfort' range) and some sort of receding hairline.
This is a good description of yourself
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:43 am
Account Closed

This is a good description of yourself

I'm done. 1-0.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

On the subject of water, I have a guy in the office who only drinks Evian. It must cost him a fortune. Interestingly, I've also noticed that it's mostly the french that care about the water.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.