Property Question

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:32 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Property Question

Just a quick question for you all,

Im looking to buy a property once i get residency and would like to know whats worth going for. I would like somewhere that is available immediately and would prefer a villa with a reasonable garden. I have heards that the springs is s**t, is this the case ??
thanks in advance
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:57 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property Question

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Im looking to buy a property once i get residency and would like to know whats worth going for. I would like somewhere that is available immediately and would prefer a villa with a reasonable garden. I have heards that the springs is s**t, is this the case ??
thanks in advance
Errr I don't know JD....anybody from the Springs on site???? :scared:
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:57 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

thanks in advance
hard one to answer - apartments take 2-3 yrs to complete once finished but are by far the better investment - the builing standards are strictly regulated, unlike the Villa's.

If you buy a villa from a developer such as emar - you will wait a year from release - however there's hundreds on the market bought by unscrupulous property dealers when they were released - premiums vary from 10 to 150% on teh original price - a bit like london.

If u don't want to wait a villa is for u - each area has its + side and - side , you'll have to hae a look - but be careful - find out what else is being built between now and 2010 when all major projects are finishing.

hope the above helps.

TS

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:11 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
hard one to answer - apartments take 2-3 yrs to complete once finished but are by far the better investment - the builing standards are strictly regulated, unlike the Villa's.

If you buy a villa from a developer such as emar - you will wait a year from release - however there's hundreds on the market bought by unscrupulous property dealers when they were released - premiums vary from 10 to 150% on teh original price - a bit like london.

If u don't want to wait a villa is for u - each area has its + side and - side , you'll have to hae a look - but be careful - find out what else is being built between now and 2010 when all major projects are finishing.

hope the above helps.

TS

however there's hundreds on the market bought by unscrupulous property dealers when they were released - premiums vary from 10 to 150% on teh original price - a bit like london.

Did you read the new laws regarding property dealers etc. TS, they are going to have to keep the properties for two years before selling on.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:59 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Did you read the new laws regarding property dealers etc. TS, they are going to have to keep the properties for two years before selling on.[/QUOTE]
no I didn't - that's going to send the price of the new phases tumbling - or those that have bought are going to be surrounded by rentals.

It will be a buyers market - excellent

when do the new laws come in, i've heard of a couple of real estate companies selling in a rush - perhaps this is why

Thanks

ts

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:20 pm
Banned

Did you read the new laws regarding property dealers etc. TS, they are going to have to keep the properties for two years before selling on.
no I didn't - that's going to send the price of the new phases tumbling - or those that have bought are going to be surrounded by rentals.

It will be a buyers market - excellent

when do the new laws come in, i've heard of a couple of real estate companies selling in a rush - perhaps this is why

Thanks

ts

[/QUOTE]

I know good news hey. Not sure when it starts.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:49 pm
Premium Member

I know good news hey. Not sure when it starts.[/QUOTE]

It can't be soon enough for me !!
Old Nov 7th 2004, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

don_grey is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, fact or fiction that if you buy, you can sell only to a resident or uae national or is it just crazy story told by some with silly info or just scary innocent buyers.

regards

dino
Old Nov 7th 2004, 5:15 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by don_grey
hi, fact or fiction that if you buy, you can sell only to a resident or uae national or is it just crazy story told by some with silly info or just scary innocent buyers.

regards

dino
It's fiction - but buy thru an offshore comapy so that u can sell at the going rate when the time comes - Islamic law does not allowany profits!! If u buy offshore Islamic law is not followed. Got the PM - will send the details.

Cheers

TS
Old Nov 7th 2004, 10:14 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

It's fiction - but buy thru an offshore comapy so that u can sell at the going rate when the time comes - Islamic law does not allowany profits!! If u buy offshore Islamic law is not followed. Got the PM - will send the details.

Cheers

TS

Can u send me the details also ?...........thanks in advance