Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Procedure for offenders

Procedure for offenders

Old May 21st 2015, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Procedure for offenders

hahahaha......I love coming on here and reading threads like this....seriously incognito....you don't have a p*ss to pot in.....the UK police aren't going to do diddly squat about this and if you think otherwise you are clearly disillusioned.

you slept with the dude for 1.5 yrs in order to keep your job - you basically pimped yourself out...and now you are crying wolf. Get over it.
Old May 25th 2015, 9:24 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

wow! tough crowd tonight, eh?!
Incognito I agree with you that the authorities here are very male-oriented and you would have had a huge task here trying to prove to them that you were the one who was being harassed. The worst case scenario would have been the both of you jailed for having consensual sex outside of marriage so yeah, not a good option that.

Having said that, you did knowingly have an affair with a married man and it takes 2 hands to clap, as they say in my language, so you must understand that you might not find a lot of sympathetic ears once they find out that it went on for more than a year AND it took you another year to officially make a complaint. I am not saying it is true, but it 'seems' like the relationship turned sour, which I guess they all do in situations like these.

Revenge can never be a good motive for anything. Are you sure you want to put that person's family through the ordeal, just to get back to him? Because if you do decide to go public (social media etc) with this, it is the family that will suffer, not to mention MOST fingers will be pointed towards you, so please consider your own family and friends also who will also have to suffer along with you.

Just jot this one down as a 'bad life experience caused by a bad choice' and move on, would be my advice!

p.s. the police on either side of the ocean are going to do f**k all so dont waste your time
Old Aug 27th 2015, 5:56 am
Just Joined

sowmya is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe write to detainedindubai.org a non-profit based out of the UK? They can get your story some high-profile visibility