Reload this Page >

Possible move to dubai with girlfriend

Possible move to dubai with girlfriend

Old Apr 28th 2016, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Leftcheb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Possible move to dubai with girlfriend

Hi all,

My girlfriend is in dubai right now and has been offered a couple of jobs. I am looking at possibly moving over Aswell. My background is electrical based. Full apprenticeship, hnc electrical engineering, Supervisory experience, Compex 01-04 (oil and gas ticket), plus more. 14 months experience in Oman and currently work all over the world.

I have been looking at work In dubai but I am struggling to find anything that would suit my background.

Anybody any suggestions? I am in Qatar next month on the new museum project so can get to dubai easily enough.

Cheers
Old May 2nd 2016, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

eastrunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Possible move to dubai with girlfriend

Hi the best approach will be via headhunters/recruiters, unless you know people who can recommend you for a potential role, look for recruiters that specialize in your field and start a conversation. They should be able to guide you as to what's happening in the market who's hiring etc...