Overstay in UAE

Old Jul 9th 2009, 11:09 am
Just Joined

smudge811 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Overstay in UAE

Originally Posted by banter64
If they have issued you with labout approval then yes they can ban you even if they have not placed a residence visa in your passport.
yep ive apparently got labour approval, just not the actual stamp on the passport and still havnt done the blood test nor x-ray.

this is frustrating - they say you can leave within your probation period (which I have 2.5 months left of) but you still get a 6 months ban, so either way, its a lose-lose situation. I thought that regulation was lifted?? hmmm
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smudge811
yep ive apparently got labour approval, just not the actual stamp on the passport and still havnt done the blood test nor x-ray.

this is frustrating - they say you can leave within your probation period (which I have 2.5 months left of) but you still get a 6 months ban, so either way, its a lose-lose situation. I thought that regulation was lifted?? hmmm
some people are exempt, what is your profession?
Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:32 am
Just Joined

smudge811 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
some people are exempt, what is your profession?
Yeh, actually another friend did mention this the other day...I'm in a managerial role and apparently the criteria includes whether you have a degree certificate or not as well, is that right?
Old Jul 11th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smudge811
Yeh, actually another friend did mention this the other day...I'm in a managerial role and apparently the criteria includes whether you have a degree certificate or not as well, is that right?
If you have a degree then no ban can be applied.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 7:11 am
Just Joined

samirjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi banter64, i have question as you are dealing in visas so would like to know some info, my Friend is overstay around 5 months, the reason of his overstay is he got good offer from some transport company and he join that company in JAN they got his visa approval but due to financial issues didn't stamp visa on his PP they didn't even pay his salary for around 4 months. now he got offer letter from some other company and he went to immigration and paid the Overstay charges around AED 2370. but they have given him time for only 6 days the problem is this that the company can't submit his visa before Aug 16 and in that case he has to exit from UAE on or before AUG 16 as the time is till Aug 16, 09 is there is any possibility to extend this time? as i am afraid that they may put a ban on him when he will exit from UAE which will effect to all of his family. as he is the only one supporting his family. can you please advise some thing or help on this issue by anyway?
it will be a great help for him.

Last edited by samirjan; Aug 11th 2009 at 7:28 am.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Dubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant future

Nice to know!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:25 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

isnt it also certain roles, i,e engineers, managers etc..

this is for DxB/Jafza before BB2 gives us the definitive AD angle from her blinkers