Reload this Page >

Off to Doha, part 2...

Off to Doha, part 2...

Old Sep 29th 2014, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

enfant_teribl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Off to Doha, part 2...

Hello all, again

The possibility of moving is getting closer. However, the stories coming out of the ME are really starting to spook my wife. How do people feel in terms of security in Doha at the moment? Do the issues seem a long way away?
Old Sep 30th 2014, 3:30 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enfant_teribl
the stories coming out of the ME are really starting to spook my wife. How do people feel in terms of security in Doha at the moment? Do the issues seem a long way away?
Do you see any scary stories about GCC countries? No and I firmly believe that you are unlikely to.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enfant_teribl
Hello all, again

The possibility of moving is getting closer. However, the stories coming out of the ME are really starting to spook my wife. How do people feel in terms of security in Doha at the moment? Do the issues seem a long way away?
The Taliban have an official residence here alongside the exiled leader of Hamas oh and not forgetting the spiritual leader of The Muslim Brotherhood .

Still not as bad as Tower Hamlets though . You've got more chance of getting turned over in Primark .