Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

No need to be nice here

No need to be nice here

Old Nov 14th 2004, 1:35 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No need to be nice here

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Yes SS was different - great fun though..

Strange - I said i'de been to 100 countries.. and that i have..as for hardships not sure what u taliking about - I was relating to Novitas burblings about people going mad when they first move abroad....

Theres nowt stranger than folk - just wish peolple would read posts as they are written and not twists the words -

Calm down lad, calm down, it'll all come out in the wash....that's what my mother says anyway.

Hardship posting meaning 3rd world countries.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 1:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

You are all bloody mad here.. Take it outside is much friendlier .. a few people need taking down a peg or two.. thats a fact... unfortunately I cannot be around to do it, The wife won't let me .. You are supposed to be nice to each other in the area sections ...How about trying it...
BUT.. I'll be back !!!
I 'm sure somebody else said that...

Hardship means the Krispy Kreme Donut store is closed ..
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:01 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You are all bloody mad here.. Take it outside is much friendlier .. a few people need taking down a peg or two.. thats a fact... unfortunately I cannot be around to do it, The wife won't let me .. You are supposed to be nice to each other in the area sections ...How about trying it...
BUT.. I'll be back !!!
I 'm sure somebody else said that...

Hardship means the Krispy Kreme Donut store is closed ..
Get out Ray, stop disrupting our thread.

BTW Hardship means nobody had ever heard of Starbucks so there
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:05 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Well folks - I think Ray's wisdom has summed us up to a T.

This thread was originally started by me as the ME's "Take it outside" and for one whole evening it was most entertaining - however what has been said here - even in jest between me and Joe - has spilled out across the forum for the last two days.

Lets try ALL being civil to each other - nice won't work, as we are all different and there will always be someone you don't agree with. It would also be terribly boring if we are all nice all of the time.

We ARE ALL at fault. Truth Speak, Jellybean, Joseph.Creative, Novita, Face, JD, DM, to name but a few.

So lets try and reign in the one-upmanship, quick quip, crap, thats been going around. Don't spoil every thread that u read with inane comments...please

I still suggest using this thread if u want a wee barny - but try and keep it nice - and lets just stop the bitching!!

Mother Theresa xxxx
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

That sound really great ... Although I can't check up on the progress
one of my protege's will look in now and again... You really are all nice people, be that way, If you want a row go to the take it outside area
for that. they are plenty of people to have a go at there....
Ray (a supporter of the Tooting Popular Front)
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
one of my protege's will look in now and again... You really are all nice people, be that way, If you want a row go to the take it outside area
Power to the people brother!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:26 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Citizen Smith aka Wolfie springs to mind - thanks for the vote of confidence

take it easy
TS
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:30 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Citizen Smith aka Wolfie springs to mind - thanks for the vote of confidence take it easy
TS
AhA!!!! you failed the age test... knowing that answer dooms you as an oldie...lol....Ray
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:41 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
AhA!!!! you failed the age test... knowing that answer dooms you as an oldie...lol....Ray
filmed on location in Elephant and Castle....

TS.. it has been interesting to see how people have reacted over the past two days with our orchestrated arguments and htre bandwagon jumpers.

Ray has been amused by it which is good and we saw a few egos rise to the surface.

all friendly jest... and let's see what we can all be like when we meet up at the Irish Village this Thursday at 8pm.....

well am in tonight and am cooking... so better go and check the meat.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Get out Ray, stop disrupting our thread.
brave words.... i will go and get my fire extinguisher.... lol
Old Nov 14th 2004, 2:55 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well am in tonight and am cooking... so better go and check the meat.
Heh heh, that's right guys, I've got JC chained to the cooker, making me dinner!!!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kristy
Heh heh, that's right guys, I've got JC chained to the cooker, making me dinner!!!

Mmmm sounds interesting, what you got???
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:08 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Mmmm sounds interesting, what you got???
Some kind of spaghetti bolognaise concoction I believe (proper Italian I am assured)! He's a man of many talents.......
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:12 pm
Banned

Some kind of spaghetti bolognaise concoction I believe (proper Italian I am assured)! He's a man of many talents.......
Just make sure you have a jar of Dolmio in the cupboard just in case LOL
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:25 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

u sure he hasnt ordered take away and has it hidden in the oven? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.