Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

No need to be nice here

No need to be nice here

Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:04 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No need to be nice here

Originally Posted by novita77
They might have inferior problem in the real life. Only dare to offend ppl on the forum... don't dare to do in person.

I notice Novita that most people here are very nice, it is the odd few that spoil it, try to rule and are very naive.

You will notice that the people in question have travelled little and have no experience of how different cultures sometimes need to be accounted for in different ways. These so called "expats" wouldn't know what one is if it hit them in the face lol

You can always tell Novita who has this natural talent OR who is in fact an expat by their bahaviour here. It's a pity they cannot behave in a more worldly way on an "expat" site.

Concentrate on the others, who are Novita....99% of them here are.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:11 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I notice Novita that most people here are very nice, it is the odd few that spoil it, try to rule and are very naive.

You will notice that the people in question have travelled little and have no experience of how different cultures sometimes need to be accounted for in different ways. These so called "expats" wouldn't know what one is if it hit them in the face lol

You can always tell Novita who has this natural talent OR who is in fact an expat by their bahaviour here. It's a pity they cannot behave in a more worldly way on an "expat" site.

Anyway... the hell with it. As u said... 99% ppl here are nice. They can do what they want...
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:15 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Novita - u didn't answer Heart? Good morning...
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:16 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

First time working abroad can be very shocking for some ppl... Never been out of their homecountry... moving out somewhere different can be very disturbing for them. Sometime they ended up having mental disturbance...
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:19 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: No need to be nice here

First time working abroad can be very shocking for some ppl... Never been out of their homecountry... moving out somewhere different can be very disturbing for them. Sometime they ended up having mental disturbance...
Are we speaking from experience here Novita - i've worked abroad for over 20 years, visited well over 100 countries and never seen a single expat having a "mental disturbance" - isn't it about time u stopped making your little bitchy comments and start talking about something interesting !!!!!!

Truth Speak
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Are we speaking from experience here Novita - i've worked abroad for over 20 years, visited well over 100 countries and never seen a single expat having a "mental disturbance" - isn't it about time u stopped making your little bitchy comments and start talking about something interesting !!!!!!

Truth Speak

Just for the record I wasn't referring to you TS. Have you lived in 100 different Countires????? Or is that visited, I have "visited" many too but lived is different....way different. Would be interested to know where you have been TS
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:30 am
semarang

Truth Speak
I don't know why you are on fire my dear TS... Don't like my comment , do I asked you to read it? Don't like me??? There is a features call 'putting another member on ignore list'. Ups... I forgot... probably you dunno how to do it.

Again... I never said that 'YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISTURBANCE'.... especially when you been worked abroad for over 20 years. You must be the most nicest ppl on the forum.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:04 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe... U think so... So have u met them all in person?
Novita .... You have no answer???
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:13 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
A majority of them yes .... Why?
Sorry Heart... I am doing other things as well. Appologize for the delay... You answered that you have met most of them in person. And you asked me why I asked? Well... why I can't asked?

If you don't mind I am asking... why ppl like you just nice... and some ppl just rude and sarcastic?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:16 am
semarang

Novita - u didn't answer Heart? Good morning...
That must be the nicest tone you wrote to me.

Last edited by novita77; Nov 14th 2004 at 8:50 am.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:27 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Heart... I am doing other things as well. Appologize for the delay... You answered that you have met most of them in person. And you asked me why I asked? Well... why I can't asked?

If you don't mind I am asking... why ppl like you just nice... and some ppl just rude and sarcastic?
I can be just as bitchy and sarcastic and have been known to give as good as I get but I choose not to be ..... Why come down to other ppl's levels.

Its sad if you choose to listen to sarcastic remarks or atttempt to retaliate ....

Heart
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:50 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I can be just as bitchy and sarcastic and have been known to give as good as I get but I choose not to be ..... Why come down to other ppl's levels.

Its sad if you choose to listen to sarcastic remarks or atttempt to retaliate ....

Heart
Heart... I am nice to ppl who nice to me. I don't think it is sad to listen to sarcastic remarks. It is a bit of fun really... Everybody different right?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:56 am
Premium Member

Just for the record I wasn't referring to you TS. Have you lived in 100 different Countires????? Or is that visited, I have "visited" many too but lived is different....way different. Would be interested to know where you have been TS
Hello JB.... visited 100, some for several months - lived in Japan, Freemantle, Dubai, Marseilles, and for 8 incredible months Reykjavic.

Also South Shields for 3 years!! that was the strangest spot.

Truth Speaks memoirs in 3 lines

TS
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:02 am
Banned

Hello JB.... visited 100, some for several months - lived in Japan, Freemantle, Dubai, Marseilles, and for 8 incredible months Reykjavic.

Also South Shields for 3 years!! that was the strangest spot.

Truth Speaks memoirs in 3 lines

TS

My first hubby came from S Shields I know how strange they can be!!!!!!!

A far throw from 100 countries TS....Truth Speak!!!!! LOL

None of these are classified in "my book" as hardship postings, mind you my expat life started out with a 6 month old and a two year old....so any posting would have been a hardship one
Old Nov 14th 2004, 12:38 pm
Premium Member

Question Re: No need to be nice here

My first hubby came from S Shields I know how strange they can be!!!!!!!

A far throw from 100 countries TS....Truth Speak!!!!! LOL

None of these are classified in "my book" as hardship postings, mind you my expat life started out with a 6 month old and a two year old....so any posting would have been a hardship one
Yes SS was different - great fun though..

Strange - I said i'de been to 100 countries.. and that i have..as for hardships not sure what u taliking about - I was relating to Novitas burblings about people going mad when they first move abroad....

Theres nowt stranger than folk - just wish peolple would read posts as they are written and not twists the words -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.