New job offer

Old Jul 27th 2016, 4:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: New job offer

Originally Posted by Taz786
Lol, true. Thanks for the advice.

Note to self - Need to stop worrying about other people and how much their earning and be grateful with mine.
Originally Posted by co durham boy
What other people earn is nothing to do with anyone but them . Look after No 1
What he said.

Don't listen to other people about what they earn or what they think you should earn (unless it's most of us)....because the bullshit factor is massive.

The amount of people coming fresh out the UK that think we're going to pay them a huge salary, a villa, school fees, two cars, all their bills etc is just mind blowing...."my mate, who used to live in Abu Dhabi said ...."

Get a deal you're happy with, then you're happy regardless.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Taz786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scamp
What he said.

Don't listen to other people about what they earn or what they think you should earn (unless it's most of us)....because the bullshit factor is massive.

The amount of people coming fresh out the UK that think we're going to pay them a huge salary, a villa, school fees, two cars, all their bills etc is just mind blowing...."my mate, who used to live in Abu Dhabi said ...."

Thanks.. Yes I'm happy with my offer so now need to look forward to starting the new role
Old Jul 27th 2016, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
What he said.

You're bang on with this comment but i'll go one further . " My mate who used to work in Abu Dhabi but doesn't now and is back working in Asda........."
Old Jul 27th 2016, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Taz786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by co durham boy
You're bang on with this comment but i'll go one further . " My mate who used to work in Abu Dhabi but doesn't now and is back working in Asda........."
Haha. Thanks for the example � ����