Reload this Page >

Meeting ladies in Doha

Meeting ladies in Doha

Old Jul 22nd 2012, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

runningscared is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meeting ladies in Doha

Originally Posted by britexpat76
There was always plenty of people and to be fair I didn't go to many parties or BBQ's at people's houses, I always went out. One thing to remember though, Its not cheap with an average night out costing you about QR1000, especially if like me you like to get smashed and hit the Jager train.............
Agree - it can be expensive over here. Champagne won't always be flowing. House parties and BBQs seem to be the height of Ramadan. Also depends on tastes etc.
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britexpat76
There was always plenty of people and to be fair I didn't go to many parties or BBQ's at people's houses, I always went out. One thing to remember though, Its not cheap with an average night out costing you about QR1000, especially if like me you like to get smashed and hit the Jager train.............
Haha thats about £175 a night out. Pretty expensive like. Allthough i think id rather pay that a couple of times a week than sit at home whinging

Cheers for the advice
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RyanC
Haha thats about £175 a night out. Pretty expensive like. Allthough i think id rather pay that a couple of times a week than sit at home whinging

Cheers for the advice
You'll be doing both mate don't worry it's a right of passage . Getting pissed whilst moaning about the weather / driving and the local mindset is par for the course .
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

In Doha, if one is not interested in ladies of negotiable affection then, it maybe a good idea to do a bit of networking on the net and try to get into circles of friends. There is quite a bit of socializing going on the cafes near the Ramada intersection and there are good opportunities for meeting single ladies at the Paloma club in Intercon Hotel. Still, you should be reasonably handsome and well dressed and be prepared to buy drinks etc....

THere are also golf clubs and there is an expenisve members only club at the marriott where you could meet up with some nice ladies, but I did not try that...

Please note that my info may be a bit out of date, I was there during 2006-2007.

IMO the best is to be part of a circle of friends.

Everyone should try Doha for a year or so, just to appreciate in retrospect that there is a wonderful world out there...(outside Qatar)
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

" you should be reasonably handsome and well dressed and be prepared to buy drinks etc...."

It's not the Nana Plaza here mate , we are in the real world you know not the Farang bar girl world....
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Debowing
Everyone should try Doha for a year or so, just to appreciate in retrospect that there is a wonderful world out there...(outside Qatar)
5 days did it for me. Our host was probably the worste aspect of Doha though..but she had been there for 5 years, so I can only assume there is a correlation. Been happy ever since though, always being in paradise.