Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Meeting ladies in Doha

Meeting ladies in Doha

Old Jan 3rd 2012, 10:58 am
Just Joined

deek79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Meeting ladies in Doha

Ok newly off the boat (well a month!) but whats the deal with meeting woman in doha...(its a sausage feast!)

i dont mean necessarily on the 'pull' just having coffee or going for dinner.....plus must be 5-10 guys for every woman....? you can't get into certain hotels on certain nights (couples and single females only sir.... eh?).... missing the banter from wkd's out back home already! Only the "beep, beep" of my bank txt - your salary has been paid into your account reminds me why im here!!!!:thumbsup
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting ladies in Doha

Originally Posted by deek79
Ok newly off the boat (well a month!) but whats the deal with meeting woman in doha...(its a sausage feast!)

i dont mean necessarily on the 'pull' just having coffee or going for dinner.....plus must be 5-10 guys for every woman....? you can't get into certain hotels on certain nights (couples and single females only sir.... eh?).... missing the banter from wkd's out back home already! Only the "beep, beep" of my bank txt - your salary has been paid into your account reminds me why im here!!!!:thumbsup
I'm afraid it's as good as it gets here mate ...

The " beep beep " is the only thing that keeps us all here

Last edited by co durham boy; Jan 3rd 2012 at 11:22 am.
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

Seagull_smash is an unknown quantity at this point

I considering joining the 'Sausage Fest' soon!! (in London, considering Doha offers) Sorry, one more sausage in the mix. Then again if you need a wingman, then let me know! Good Luck
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 5:45 pm
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all

Second floor Sheraton Hotel has the answer to all your problems - or the irish bar downstairs - good luck.
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

i hope thats isnt the paying kind Abbey.....NOT INTO THAT! lol
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

i hope thats isnt the paying kind Abbey.....NOT INTO THAT! lol
Let's see if you have changed your mind in 6 months time. if not then you will be spending your lonely nights checking out online underwear catalogues and it will be the closest you will get to gusset.

Enjoy doha
Old Jan 4th 2012, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Originally Posted by abbey08
Second floor Sheraton Hotel has the answer to all your problems - or the irish bar downstairs - good luck.
wisely said....
Old Jan 4th 2012, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abbey08
Even the hookers in this place are shite , that says it all doesn't it .
Old Jan 4th 2012, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Even the hookers in this place are shite , that says it all doesn't it .
Well, if memory serves me right, I availed the negotiable affection of a certain voluptuous female citizen of the People's Republic of China, met in the second floor of the Sheraton, back in August 07 when I was still single, and I had my wicked way with her 4 times that night, which is not bad considering....
Old Jan 4th 2012, 6:54 am
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all

Should add that I have not been there myself though did hear a really funny story about a colleague of a friend who picked up a young lady there and ended up with a c**k in his hand - best avoided I think
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

are you cute? i am coming to Doha for a business trip arrive Sunday and fly back Monday afternoon - we could meet up for drinks
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:53 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mission
are you cute? i am coming to Doha for a business trip arrive Sunday and fly back Monday afternoon - we could meet up for drinks
You should definately be careful what you write when you are bored at work
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthestig
You should definately be careful what you write when you are bored at work

that was a legit request :P
Old Jan 5th 2012, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

I think this thread is going to be quite beneficial to the OP...
Old Jan 5th 2012, 10:15 am
Just Joined

Cute or Hot...? lol

What type of business Mission........?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.