Reload this Page >

Medicas tests for residence visa

Medicas tests for residence visa

Old Mar 25th 2015, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

MikeLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicas tests for residence visa

Can anyone please help me?

I wish to know if they take urine during medical tests for residence visa in dubai?

I'm planning to work as a waiter and would be thankful if someone tells me what tests I will have to do when I arrive and if I have to give urine?

Thanks
Old Mar 25th 2015, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicas tests for residence visa

Originally Posted by MikeLee
Can anyone please help me?

I wish to know if they take urine during medical tests for residence visa in dubai?

I'm planning to work as a waiter and would be thankful if someone tells me what tests I will have to do when I arrive and if I have to give urine?

Thanks
Just blood... so come on, why the worry about piss?
Old Mar 25th 2015, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Thanx for your reply. I worry a bit because I was afraid they might check my piss for drugs. I smoked two weeks ago and wouldn't want them to find any weed traces there

Are you confident that they don't take urine?
Old Mar 25th 2015, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for your reply. I worry a bit because I was afraid they might check my piss for drugs. I smoked two weeks ago and wouldn't want them to find any weed traces there

Are you confident that they don't take urine?
they don't take the piss

just a blood test and a chest x-ray. the pot will be fine.

two weeks you'd be clean anyway. the blood test isn't immediate, will be a week or so before you have that done.

edit --- humm waiter, they might do a piss test. will probably do a skin test too.
Old Mar 25th 2015, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

Have you ever heard of people being checked for drugs at these medicals?

I mean if they take my piss will they just check for diseases or they might check for drugs as well?
Old Mar 26th 2015, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever heard of people being checked for drugs at these medicals?

I mean if they take my piss will they just check for diseases or they might check for drugs as well?
They're checking for TB / Hep and HIV , your 20 quid deal of skunk is of no interest them or applicable to the specific testing , so fill your boots and give your dealer a buzz for a big weekend before you fly
Old Mar 26th 2015, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Thanx an asnwer man. Feel bit better now
Old Mar 26th 2015, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx an asnwer man. Feel bit better now
Don't worry if you get nabbed for an on the spot screening at immigration mate , it's only 4 year stretch , you'll piss that .
Old Mar 26th 2015, 11:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Don't worry if you get nabbed for an on the spot screening at immigration mate , it's only 4 year stretch , you'll piss that .
Yeah, I've heard about such things. How often this happens by the way? I don't look like some rasta guy or some junkie lol
Old Mar 26th 2015, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah, I've heard about such things. How often this happens by the way? I don't look like some rasta guy or some junkie lol
Only winding you up fella , no issues there on that front . You'll be fine .
Old Mar 26th 2015, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

This is cruel lol cause I worry about this trip so much right now
Old Mar 26th 2015, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't do a grooverider.
Old Mar 26th 2015, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Don't do a grooverider.
What do you mean?
Old Mar 26th 2015, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Guys, and what about these ion hand scanners they got in airport? Will they show something if last time I smoked was two weeks ago?
Old Mar 26th 2015, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Guys, and what about these ion hand scanners they got in airport? Will they show something if last time I smoked was two weeks ago?
he did 4 years for possession of a spliff.
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2008/feb/20/news.radio

then there is the guy who had trod in some
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ugar-shoe.html

and the guy who was done with poppy seeds. lol
http://www.thenational.ae/uae/courts...ng-poppy-seeds

anyway, you will be fine. They aren't testing for it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.