Meadows

Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:45 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meadows

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
I'm sure it is purely because of the concern that BC has for her wee one's educational vocation and future development....

and time off for me
Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
and time off for me
Really !!! I didn't think that that would have been a factor !!!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Really !!! I didn't think that that would have been a factor !!!
and a good thing LJ is not here to read that...
Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
and a good thing LJ is not here to read that...

Carefull, he's always lurking just around the corner....
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

manic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone for all your advice. I think the beach sounds good as we have just come from a very chilly Brighton!
I think I might try the driving tommorrow if quiet about 6 in the morning! I have to do it maybe it is just being a passenger with my hubby driving that makes me nervous!!

Anyway I am sure I will settle in some how are there any regular meet ups or anything arranged over here?

Cheers and Happy new year x
Old Dec 31st 2007, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manic panic
Thanks everyone for all your advice. I think the beach sounds good as we have just come from a very chilly Brighton!
I think I might try the driving tommorrow if quiet about 6 in the morning! I have to do it maybe it is just being a passenger with my hubby driving that makes me nervous!!

Anyway I am sure I will settle in some how are there any regular meet ups or anything arranged over here?

Cheers and Happy new year x
manic panic...defo get in that car asap...it's nowhere near as bad as you think it will be, tomorrow will be a great day for your first drive i'm sure...

we do a quiz night once a week on a monday at aussie legends...inselaffen is the team captain and chief organiser, not sure when the next one is but sure he will tell us...and once a month-ish, we all have a night out. Inselaffen organises this too, and he's started a thread about one on 24 Jan...hope you will be able to come along to any of these events, would be great to meet you...

MM, xx
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Hi manic panic how old are the kids, can you let us know what the school is like once your settled.How difficult was it to get the kids in.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

manic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the rough

Hi we are definitely up for meeting up on the 24th. Can't wait to get out. Drove for the first time today, lots of tears lots of shouting but at least I didn't kill anyone or bump the car!! Will try again on friday but really does anyone know of a good driver?

The kids are 8 and 5 we did have a bit of a nightmare getting the youngest into year one a bit like anywhere but I think each term the waiting lists change so worth keep calling them. Will let you know how they loke it after the first week.

Happy new year everyone x