Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Manchester bomb thread

Manchester bomb thread

Old May 28th 2017, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester bomb thread

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Meow,

Think about a few years back and what you posted (not on here) about the Friday sermon and what was said.

I have a memory even if you choose to forget.

(and I never claimed you agree, or will ever agree with me on a lot of issues).
This is starting to sound very sinister....if you are that interested what goes on why do you not go yourself and listen!!!
Old May 28th 2017, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
This is starting to sound very sinister....if you are that interested what goes on why do you not go yourself and listen!!!
Just sounding out the hypocrites my friend, I am who I am, and don't change. Sadly some people change spots.
Old May 29th 2017, 1:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Meow,
Think about a few years back and what you posted (not on here) about the Friday sermon and what was said.
Please don't do that. What is written to other communities by members of those communities stays where it is placed. Do not bring that to BE.

Thank you.
Old May 29th 2017, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Please don't do that. What is written to other communities by members of those communities stays where it is placed. Do not bring that to BE.

Thank you.
Precisely why I didn't.
Old May 29th 2017, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

I am who I am, and don't change.
Which any decent and right minded person should be worried about.

Anders Breivik was just a hateful guy with issues who posted too often on the internet. Until that one day.
Old May 29th 2017, 7:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Precisely why I didn't.
I originally deleted this with a deletion message. Perhaps though it is better that I make it more clear.

Whatever the issues you had with another poster in a place that is not BE , do not bring that here. Not by direct quote nor by inference or alluding within the wording. It stays off BE. It is bad forum etiquette and does not respect a person's right to privacy here on BE & their right to post as they wish to other communities.

Whatever it was or is you take that up at the source. Not here.
Old May 29th 2017, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

Anyways back OT, apparently the suicide bomber's brother was also plotting something

Younger brother of Manchester bomber ‘plotted terror attack on UN envoy in Libya’ | The Independent
Old May 29th 2017, 7:59 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Just sounding out the hypocrites my friend, I am who I am, and don't change. Sadly some people change spots.
Wow, how smug and sanctimonious is it possible to sound while ironically being the biggest hypocrite around, continuing to live and earn in a region whose culture and people you clearly despise and appear to have made little effort to understand?
Old May 29th 2017, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly I am not your friend, or any one else`s on here...we are aquintances on a chat site!

Secondly, it sounds like you have a personal brief here, and as such should be conducted elsewhere!

Thirdly, I do not have spots at my age!
Old May 29th 2017, 1:09 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

IKN, who has been here before under various other names, is just out to cause trouble with a warped agenda. It's tiresome.
Old May 30th 2017, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
IKN, who has been here before under various other names, is just out to cause trouble with a warped agenda. It's tiresome.
Just pointing out the hypocrites who try to pretend they aren't.
Old May 30th 2017, 7:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

People in glass houses.

hypocrite
[hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
Old May 30th 2017, 8:06 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Give it a rest with the insults. We're all bored with them and they are not appreciated.
Old May 30th 2017, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
Give it a rest with the insults. We're all bored with them and they are not appreciated.
Who have I insulted snowflake?
Old May 30th 2017, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Who have I insulted snowflake?
you're starting to come across as a bit of a dick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.