A little advice

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

simoneadon is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile A little advice

Hey there everyone.

I have met somebody that I really like at uni who plans on moving to Dubai in the summer where her father lives. She has spent many years there and loves the place. I however have plan on moving to London and getting a job when I graduate. I would love to move with her to Dubai but would need a good job/career. Are there oppertunities of making a good career that is worthwhile in Dubai? Is there anyone who has any tips on who I could contact. The problem is that I do not want her to find out I am looking for jobs because I don't want her to get her hopes up. Im sure her father would be of great help, but I would rather do it alone.

PS Help

S......
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 4:01 pm

philipz is on a distinguished road

Yes there are alot of opportunaties in Dubai, but most of them are business related. I wrote an article on how to find jobs in Dubai, UAE (United Arab Emirates). Enjoy.

Last edited by philipz; Dec 3rd 2003 at 4:04 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 1:08 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Great resource- I was searching for recruitmet agencies in Dubai the other day and got nothing- even the yellow pages have none of the bigger agencies.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:07 am

Thanks for the complement. You can find a list of recruitment agencies in Dubai and the rest of the UAE at this link. For contact numbers of the recruitment agencies, you need to check either the Etisalat Yellow Pages or the Hawk Business Pages.

Last edited by philipz; Dec 4th 2003 at 8:30 am.
Old Dec 8th 2003, 11:56 am
Just Joined

stuartwalsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A little advice

I'd recommend registering on www.budgerecruitment.com. They are a new company from the UK with an office in Dubai.
Old Dec 9th 2003, 6:23 pm

Nice to find you hear Stuart. As you are recommending them, did you find a job through them?