10+
10.53%
Born here
5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

lets talk about us!!

Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:47 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lets talk about us!!

Originally Posted by novita77
Even my 3 yrs old son can come up with that question JB.
An interesting topic - he's a cever 3 year old if he's feeding you your lines

DE is right - an IP address is for the machine only - u can even get dynamic IP addresses that change everytime you log on to your provider.

Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:48 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I been to Fujairah Face. It was nice... country site more interesting than Doha. But then again... the hills in UAE are nothing compare to Indonesia (no offence). And to me not much in Fujairah. Went to Hilton for lunch... still the town quite boring compare to Dubai.

You are really like on line library. Everytime somebody come up with question/s, you answer right away.
Thats why I am called the Oracle!

I am not comparing the mountains of the U.A.E to indonesia at all............ its just good that we have mountain ranges in an otherwise boring terrain. Andyeah....FUJ is known for its slowness..... I guess thats what makes it special..... no point in having 7 Dubai's! LOL
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Even if he use computer from public cyber cafe???
Dont worry...... his presence will never be felt again...... we have our ways!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:49 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
I am sure you are....
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:50 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats why I am called the Oracle!

I am not comparing the mountains of the U.A.E to indonesia at all............ its just good that we have mountain ranges in an otherwise boring terrain. Andyeah....FUJ is known for its slowness..... I guess thats what makes it special..... no point in having 7 Dubai's! LOL
Yup... still think countrysite in UAE more interesting that Qatar.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

I hope dear BB comes back, he was funny and unique in his own special way, and added to the madness that is this forum!! Maybe people don't like him here because he is different, if that is so, that is so sad
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:54 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh no if he used a computer at an internet cafe he would only be banned there.. something about each computer having a unique number so you can only ban that and not the person using the computer

Yes DE you are correct, there is no way they can tell. It is easy to change cafe and address.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:55 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I hope dear BB comes back, he was funny and unique in his own special way, and added to the madness that is this forum!! Maybe people don't like him here because he is different, if that is so, that is so sad

That's 3 to his fan club, any more???
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:56 pm
semarang

Well... everybody different here. Even me, I am not white skin like most ppl are in this forum. But maybe he become more and more popular in this forum. So some ppl 'up there' think that he might out-popular them???
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:57 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not yet for me. Still remain neutral for now. We will see...
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

When do we get our club badges
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:01 pm
Banned

When do we get our club badges

Club badges and a goodie bag with a poster, oh no this is starting to sound a bit like the Celine Dion thread
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:05 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry JB, have to give this one a body swerve.. wot r u going to call it ???

Bedouin Appreciation Society - Together you will Always Roam the Desert.

Got a twang to it don't u think
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Sorry JB, have to give this one a body swerve.. wot r u going to call it ???

Bedouin Appreciation Society - Together you will Always Roam the Desert.

Got a twang to it don't u think
No probs TS You r still my Mother Teresa lol

You haven't changed your avatar for a while, you really do like that one don't you?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

What ways? I don't think you have any powers or authority to say who's allowed here or not, face. You are not a forum moderator person only Bob is and I'm sure he is quite a levelheaded person who will be fair to everyone including BB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.