10+
10.53%
Born here
5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

lets talk about us!!

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:33 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lets talk about us!!

face - nice once, looking after ur mum
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:43 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Do you like my new avatar TS?????
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:48 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Do you like my new avatar TS?????
I do JB - so u r a free spirtit
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:11 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I do JB - so u r a free spirtit
No I just like dolphins LOL
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

someone has to keep the cycle of maids going! LOL
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:52 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
someone has to keep the cycle of maids going! LOL
Next you'll be telling us that you sack the facially challenged ones!!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

No maid story from me. Don't fear. I haven't got one and probably never will. I am happy to do the boring stuff. No need to go to the gym for excercise.

Ok, ready, my story...

Born in Switzerland in 1969, parents emigrated from Czech Republic in 1968, worked for Eurocentres language school in the finance department from 1989 until 1993 and had a chance to travel a lot. Also used to travel around Europe and North Africa with my parents. Spent 4 months in Bournemouth (Charminster) in 1991 to better my English, speak altogether 10 languages and hoping to add Arabic to it, once I get settled in Dubai. I met my prince charming in my last week in Bournemouth at Alcatraz nightclub. I never went out during my stay, was very keen to pass my Cambridge Exam. My first night out, drove me into the arms of my future husband. At the age of 22, he was my first boyfriend, believe it or not. (Wonder what picture you will get of me now). You can imagine what a special man my other half has to be to pass my test. Poor sod. By the way, I am virgo as a star sign, so had to somehow stay true to it as least for some time. I finally moved to Bournemouth Town Center in 1993, as immigration laws were not allowing us to be together. I had to come and go until 1996, when we finally had the green light to get married. We then moved to Talbot Village 1997 and ventured further to Ferndown in 2001, where we had built our dream home with indoor swimmingpool, after years of hard work and financial hardship, only to leave it all behind for a less luxurious life in Dubai in 2003.

I used to love Bournemouth, it offered me so much more than stuck up Switzerland with all its rules like (no gardening, no cutting grass, no laundry washing, no car washing on a Sunday, just a small selection of examples). Once I had my kids in 1998 and 2000 and schooling became an issue and healthcare played a more significant part in our lives as well as the social aspects, I started becoming depressed. I had to get out of there. I loved Bournemouth for its greenery and sceneries but that wasn't everything to life.

Being married to an Iranian, Middle East was a good direction to head to but I had to bear in mind the children's future. Well, Dubai seemed like my best bet for a much better schooling system, a chance for better healthcare and a wide selection of nationalities and characters. Also not having to live in fear because of rascial abuse makes life worthwhile. Well, and the weather of course. It can never be hot enough for me. Yesterday evening, I told my husband, it was getting cold and I will have to dig out my polo neck. We have constant battles over the A/C. On or OFF.

I think this essay will do for today. Looking forward to read some others too.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:06 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I have only ever sacked one for misbehaving.....JUST THE 1! lolololol

facially challenged indeed! hahahahahaha
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:11 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Being married to an Iranian, Middle East was a good direction to head to but I had to bear in mind the children's future. Well, Dubai seemed like my best bet for a much better schooling system, a chance for better healthcare and a wide selection of nationalities and characters. Also not having to live in fear because of rascial abuse makes life worthwhile. Well, and the weather of course. It can never be hot enough for me. Yesterday evening, I told my husband, it was getting cold and I will have to dig out my polo neck. We have constant battles over the A/C. On or OFF.

I think this essay will do for today. Looking forward to read some others too.
gr8 story........... I cant be bothered to type up mine.......... would need 8.1GB or sommat to explain it all properly. LOL..........

I love having the A.C on during the nights........preferably set on 19 degrees so then I can snuggle up and have a nice comfy sleep....lol

Karma'd u for ur essay!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:07 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Palm Tree, great story....karma coming your way.

Can totally relate to your story, i know all the places you are talking about, and am going out in Charminster tonight (need to catch up with everyone before i leave!!)
I think i know your old house in Ferndown with the pool as well!!
Im sure i remember seeing it in the property section of the daily echo, and being such a small town everyone knows everything!!!!!

For those of you that do not know the area, Bournemouth has the largest concentration of language schools in the UK (outside London), and being such a small town it hard not to notice the VERY multicultural influence this has. many many foreign language students stay here after graduating and choose this area as there home. I have lived all over the UK and can honestly say it is one of THE best area's to live in.
If it was not for my lack of faith in the UK government and all their policies i would not leave.

I do like this rainy little island in the North sea, just saddens me to see it slowly being wrecked.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 6:52 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Been living down here for 12 years.
Was in Canford Cliffs for a while, then LittleDown and Queens park.
Still is very nice but at weekends it is full of "Chavs" on stag weekends etc

Canford Cliffs, Littledown, Queens Park!!!! oh darling from the posh end of B'mth... sorry coud not resist... lovely places all of them. Used to live in the New Forest now on the SZR.

ex londoner, bore of london who tired the rest of the UK then thought hmmm Dubai.... just moved.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 6:02 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ex londoner, bore of london who tired the rest of the UK then thought hmmm Dubai.... just moved.
And I am thinking.....hmmmmmmm Eltham...... NOT!!!!!!!! lololololol
Old Nov 6th 2004, 6:34 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
And I am thinking.....hmmmmmmm Eltham...... NOT!!!!!!!! lololololol
exactly... heh heh
Old Nov 6th 2004, 7:00 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
exactly... heh heh
LOL..... all thanks to ur guidance. Did u notice how everyone suddenly has 3 blue boxes to their name? Shiva has turned us all into karma junkies by getting us hooked on the Karma chain letter thingy...... have u tried it? It is quite addictive. lol
Old Nov 6th 2004, 7:58 am
Banned

If you've been here long - wots good and bad - please no maid stories

Cheers

TS

From the SE England...not Essex lol. Travelled for last 9 years.

What I like about this site is the friendlyness and chit chat. Information I find better on the other site 'cos I am a housewife not a business woman. I like learning about different cultures, which I have from certain people on this site...they know who they are lol

What I don't like about this site is the mafia influence by young immature students and unfunny innuendos by people who should know better.

I love the lounge too, all the people there are so friendly....and karma rich lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.