Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Irish Village Get together....

View Poll Results: Which day would you prefer?
Friday the 1st of April
61.54%
Friday the 8th of April
38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Irish Village Get together....

Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:12 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Village Get together....

Originally Posted by Face81

Reminder......

Here is the guest list for the do at the Irish Village this Friday at half 8.

RT,
TA5,
TS,
LG,
SM,
JB (Guest appearance),
rickyboy,
thekingofbirdworld (in thought),
myself,
JD,
LL,
FD,
FD's mate.

Sassy
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Reminder......

RT,
TA5,
TS,
LG,
SM,
JB (Guest appearance),
rickyboy,
myself,
JD,
LL,
FD,
FD's mate.
Mr & Mrs LL both coming out to play!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Reminder......

RT,
TA5,
TS,
LG,
SM,
JB (Guest appearance),
rickyboy,
myself,
JD,
LL,
FD,
FD's mate.

Gosh JD is coming all the way back from Saudi to see everybody!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:27 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Gosh JD is coming all the way back from Saudi to see everybody!!!!
I doubt very much that i will be there.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I doubt very much that i will be there.

Well let me know so I know whether to attend or not
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:34 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

So you only going there because of him???
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
So you only going there because of him???

Did I say that?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:36 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I will not be there JB, Hope you have a good time
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:38 am
Banned

I will not be there JB, Hope you have a good time

Ahhh now I feel guilty.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:41 am
Up in the air

Ahhh now I feel guilty.
Dont, am out with the girlfriend.

who have you palmed your kids off to this time ??
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:42 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

A final update (I hope!!!!) lol

RT,
TA5,
TS,
LG,
SM,
JB (Guest appearance),
rickyboy,
myself,
Sassy,
LL (Mr. & Mrs.),
FD,
FD's mate

Reminder PM's coming now......
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:43 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

drop in if you can for a bit and introduce her to you bestest mates.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:45 am
Banned

Nobody I just tie them to the bed
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:46 am
Up in the air

drop in if you can for a bit and introduce her to you bestest mates.
No Can do face, her flight does not land til late.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:57 am
The Oracle

No Can do face, her flight does not land til late.
so u put in the guest appearance then...

is at half 8.... am sure u can swing by on ur way to the airport.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.