Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Irish Village Get together....

View Poll Results: Which day would you prefer?
Friday the 1st of April
61.54%
Friday the 8th of April
38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Irish Village Get together....

Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Village Get together....

Originally Posted by Face81
u can have sprite all night as I will be doing. lol
Are you sure? I've heard rumours about people who are gonna throw a Guinness down your throat......
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:16 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

you could leave early. lol

atleast come out and meet the gang.

u can have sprite all night as I will be doing. lol

He has already been tangoed Face
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Toontje
Are you sure? I've heard rumours about people who are gonna throw a Guinness down your throat......
lololololol....... who told u that then?

apart from the fact that i dont drink, i am always the designated driver.
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Huh Toon who on earth would do that
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
He has already been tangoed Face
:scared: :scared: :scared: No wonder he is having second thoughts. LOL
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:18 pm
Banned

apart from the fact that i dont drink, i am always the designated driver.

MUSTARD... ok you can start at my house and I will direct you to all the others
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Huh Toon who on earth would do that
Dunno. Probably someone with LONG hair.....
Banned

:scared: :scared: :scared: No wonder he is having second thoughts. LOL

Easy tiger........oh how exciting I have a pm, no that's a Private Message,.....now I wonder who that can be from
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can you keep a secret?
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:22 pm
Banned

I'll have you know I had a brazillian wax first thing this morning!!!!!!
The Oracle

hahaha........ hmmmmmmmm....... who could that be?
The Oracle

MUSTARD... ok you can start at my house and I will direct you to all the others
i only do one way trips missy... u have to get there yourself.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:23 pm
The Oracle

Can you keep a secret?
i can indeed.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i can indeed.
So can I.....
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll have you know I had a brazillian wax first thing this morning!!!!!!
What on earth made you think I was refering to you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.