Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Irish Village Get together....

View Poll Results: Which day would you prefer?
Friday the 1st of April
61.54%
Friday the 8th of April
38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Irish Village Get together....

Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:17 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Village Get together....

Originally Posted by faye_rae
well I think the least you could all do is wait for a real Irish girl to arrive - 27th April! ....
Welcome FR we'll have a get together when you arrive for sure!!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:49 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Face just realised this poll closes on April 7th so does that mean the 1st is a no go??????
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:20 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Fridays aren't great for me, but I'll do my best.
good! looks like this friday is going to win then. lol

will be glad to c u out LL!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:21 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by faye_rae
well I think the least you could all do is wait for a real Irish girl to arrive - 27th April! ....
Hi FR...... Welcome to the forum!

We will organise another do then as i will be back from London around then myself.

Enjoy the forum!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 4:46 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Can maybe make it on 1st but not 8th. Got friends staying so might have to bring them along - more the merrier!!!! Anyway I'm going away on 9th early morning so can't make 8th. Let me know if its still happening God re-reading that sounds very confusing but make of it what you like
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:52 pm
faye_rae

faye_rae will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Can maybe make it on 1st but not 8th. Got friends staying so might have to bring them along - more the merrier!!!! Anyway I'm going away on 9th early morning so can't make 8th. Let me know if its still happening God re-reading that sounds very confusing but make of it what you like
Hey thanks for the lovely welcome everyone! Really looking forward to my move over to Dubai, and hopefully I'll bump into you all at some stage. I'll be logging into the forum from time to time before I arrive - it really has been invaluable regarding my millions of questions on relocating to UAE!
Enjoy your night out, best wishes, f_r
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:28 am
The Oracle

ANNOUNCEMENT: Looks like the winning date is this Friday, the 1st of April and this is no joke. lol

so far....

RT,
TA5,
TS,
Lillygirl,
JB,
rickyboy,
thekingofbirdworld,
myself,
LL,
FD,
FD's mate.

The Venue: The Irish Village
Time: 20:30

C u then!!!!!

I will PM everyone on Wed just to remind you. This is going to be alot of fun.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:41 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Face81]ANNOUNCEMENT: Looks like the winning date is this Friday, the 1st of April and this is no joke. lol

so far....

RT,
TA5,
TS,
Lillygirl,
JB,
rickyboy,
thekingofbirdworld,
myself,
LL,
FD,
FD's mate.

Ok I have had my locks trimmed especially for the occasion Face. However, Sassy has a premier that night, which some of the girls have to attend...I am her guest of honour, so it will be a flying visit for at least two of us.

BUT I wouldn't miss meeting TA5 for the world xx
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:46 am
Sat on the fence ......

[QUOTE=Jellybean]
Originally Posted by Face81
ANNOUNCEMENT: Looks like the winning date is this Friday, the 1st of April and this is no joke. lol

so far....

RT,
TA5,
TS,
Lillygirl,
JB,
rickyboy,
thekingofbirdworld,
myself,
LL,
FD,
FD's mate.

Ok I have had my locks trimmed especially for the occasion Face. However, Sassy has a premier that night, which some of the girls have to attend...I am her guest of honour, so it will be a flying visit for at least two of us.

BUT I wouldn't miss meeting TA5 for the world xx
Huh Premier explain please JB PM me!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Huh Premier explain please JB PM me!!
Done sweetie xx
Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:08 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

I may have to do my visa change on Saturday morning and if so I cannot be arsed with airports with a hangover, im sure i wont be missed but I will advise.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:04 pm
The Oracle

ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Guest List

so far....

RT,
TA5,
TS,
LG,
SM,
JB (Guest appearance),
Sassy (Guest appearance),
rickyboy,
thekingofbirdworld (in thought),
myself,
LL,
FD,
FD's mate.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:10 pm
Banned

Hello honeysuckle..........yep I am as pissed as a fart, actually a fart cannot be as pissed as I am. I know just nasty, too much scissor sisters today
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:11 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
I may have to do my visa change on Saturday morning and if so I cannot be arsed with airports with a hangover, im sure i wont be missed but I will advise.
you could leave early. lol

atleast come out and meet the gang.

u can have sprite all night as I will be doing. lol
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:12 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hello honeysuckle..........yep I am as pissed as a fart, actually a fart cannot be as pissed as I am. I know just nasty, too much scissor sisters today
errrrr....... who are you talking to?

u addicted to scissor sisters now? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.