import/export

Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough
Exclamation import/export

Anyone got experience with importing stuff into the middle east?

I got TONS of great auto/scooter/atv/cycle products real cheap from china. Can import REAL CHEAP into any region of the world and even with middle-man, distributor mark-ups -- would be very attractive financialy for end buyers.

But i need info on where to even begin with many of these countries for regulations, duties, etc. Not every country is easy like the US where it's an open border for anyone to bring anything in.

We're talkin' scooters for $600 end cost. Could be huge profits if you can make it happen.

email me direct: [email protected]
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:40 am
Balushi

Default Re: import/export

Originally posted by supernav
Anyone got experience with importing stuff into the middle east?

I got TONS of great auto/scooter/atv/cycle products real cheap from china. Can import REAL CHEAP into any region of the world and even with middle-man, distributor mark-ups -- would be very attractive financialy for end buyers.

But i need info on where to even begin with many of these countries for regulations, duties, etc. Not every country is easy like the US where it's an open border for anyone to bring anything in.

We're talkin' scooters for $600 end cost. Could be huge profits if you can make it happen.

email me direct: [email protected]

There are no Duties on imports in Dubai.

If you are importing stuff wuth huge quantity thus it means for commercial purpose's! - For this you need to have Trade Licence(Gurfa Tegaria) and your company based here with Distribution or Dealership Rights.

If anyone caught selling any Brand with-out the permission from the local distributor .... Than that means trouble.

You have to make sure that no one owns the right for the items in ur possesion.

Old Mar 9th 2004, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: import/export

Amazing how inviting our country is to global competition when you compare it to other countrie's policies. No wonder their money always stays IN their country while ours is always leaving.

-= nav =-
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:38 am
Balushi

Each country has their own systems and rules tailor made to suit the location and the mentality of the Inhabitants!

What works for your country may not work here! - Gulf countries have open doors to every body around the globe, socially and economically (except the terrorist Zionist nation).

Ps. Everybody is Invited and warmly welcomed in a place like Dubai... come and see it yourself.

Old Mar 10th 2004, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

But like someone just said -- look at all the barriers their government puts up to ensure money and jobs remain IN their country. While in the US, you can import anything on the planet and sell it to US customers. You don't even need to register a company here. Our government has done a horrible job to even out the flow of trade between countries. It's always one way with us. Goods come to US. US money goes out.

Is there even a McDonald's in Saudi Arabia?

-= nav =-
Old Mar 10th 2004, 7:28 am
Balushi

Originally posted by supernav
But like someone just said -- look at all the barriers their government puts up to ensure money and jobs remain IN their country. While in the US, you can import anything on the planet and sell it to US customers. You don't even need to register a company here. Our government has done a horrible job to even out the flow of trade between countries. It's always one way with us. Goods come to US. US money goes out.

Is there even a McDonald's in Saudi Arabia?

-= nav =-

Gulf countries are all different.. in mentality and lifestyle just like the United states or UK.

U.S is global economy while Gulf countries are not, so we need to have rules in place in order to have an economy for us to live in a better condition. which we are living in now!

Come and see the British people in Dubai! They live like "QUEENS MOM".... most of the teenager can afford a Vehicle in this country U.A.E.

I really dont know about saudi Arabia? if they have or not.

But in Dubai we all almost all the American franchises!