Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I am hard pressed on time and get little time to check my bank account.

I am hard pressed on time and get little time to check my bank account.

Old Oct 10th 2014, 7:59 am
Banned

BoulosAmari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am hard pressed on time and get little time to check my bank account.

I am hard pressed on time and get little time to check my bank account. I loose track of the balance and hence find it hard to plan better. Please help.
Old Oct 10th 2014, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all
Default Re: I am hard pressed on time and get little time to check my bank account.

Old Oct 10th 2014, 10:49 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am hard pressed on time and get little time to check my bank account.

Originally Posted by BoulosAmari
I am hard pressed on time and get little time to check my bank account. I loose track of the balance and hence find it hard to plan better. Please help.
Send me all your bank details and passwords and I will manage it for you - I am a Nigerian Prince by the way so you can trust me!
Old Oct 10th 2014, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Amazing!
Old Oct 14th 2014, 5:33 am
Banned

DarziAskar is an unknown quantity at this point

If bank balances are keeping you from planning your finances you have a good news. Most of the leading banks these days provide balance enquiry by way of SMS. You can request for a balance through the registered mobile and get it instantly.
Old Oct 14th 2014, 5:47 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Hhhmmmmm. I'm feeling a Chuckle brothers tag team coming on.
Old Oct 14th 2014, 6:06 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to know how you find marketers this ****ing useless.
Old Oct 14th 2014, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

If you have the time to post on this forum - you have the time to check your account..Someone taking the mickey here..
Old Oct 14th 2014, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

Checking his stats - this "person' has asked about skin clinic in Riyadh and best bank account for savings account. He's a lazy f..ker and wants others to the work. Or just a windup.. And it's goodbye from me..
Old Oct 16th 2014, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Gobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond repute

He raises good point. I have trouble checking much coffee have left in cupboard, and sometimes run low or - horror - run out of coffee! I find my busy, successful lifestyle being international businessman, with high class and esteem and world beating respectful nature, and being liked by all beautiful international businesswomen of allure and refinement, makes keeping check on coffee level is difficult.

But, I have found through the recommends and advise of world best lifestyle coach and personal mystic of King of Monaco - esteemed and high chief Dr Lowkow Cuckoo - that using refined, smooth and rich 3-in-One Nescafe helps me to check level, because I counting the sachets in box. And all is well!
Old Oct 16th 2014, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BoulosAmari
Boulos.. I my self am very busy too, but if you give me your online banking details I can help you 'manage' your account and balance! I will also provide this service and help for 'free'...